Our reality

Been a while since i posted something in this book, I hope you guys enjoyed this make up one shot for it... Sorry in advance.

Hope you enjoy and stay safe guys

~

Connected.

"Hanabi" Hanabi hummed her attention still on the book she was reading, although her partner's annoyance did not go unnoticed.

Well someone was needy.

"Hanabi!!!" Hayabusa whined beside her, arms wrapped around her waist in a clingy way. Hanabi laughed finally giving into her partner's demand for her attention.

They were seated on their living room sofa, all the lights were off and the curtains gave way for the natural light to brighten up their living area.

"Yes, what is it that you want, Haya?" Hanabi teased wrapping her arms around him as well, after putting her book down. Hayabusa simply smiled.

"I just wanted your attention, you're giving it too much on that book, I'm starting to get jealous" Hanabi raised her brow at him, however a smile escaped.

"Oh come now, getting jealous of an inanimate object I see?" Hayabusa frowned at the mocking tone on her voice.

"And here I was wanting to cuddle, but my lovely girl would rather ignore me instead" Hanabi laughed at her pouting boyfriend and hugged him tighter when he tried to remove his hold on her.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry. Look, the book is down, you have my utmost attention" Hanabi smiled pinching both his cheeks. Hayabusa broke into a wide grin.

"Good, cause I demand the rest of our day be spend on cuddling" Hayabusa commanded comfortably laying his head on Hanabi's chest coloring her cheeks in a lovely shade of pink.

She simply laughed and tangled her fingers through Hayabusa's brown locks.

"I love you Haya" Hayabusa hummed contently as an answer.

.

.

.

Hanabi slowly removed her Virtual Reality headset and gently set her equipment's down on the floor beside her.

Fresh tears cascaded down her cheeks once again retracing dry ones. Hanabi slowly and silently hugged her knees to her chest, nothing but silence surrounded her once happy home.

~

So?... how was it? Once again... I'm sorry...

Criticism and comments are greatly welcomed!!!

-AKM