Bridesmaid

Whoop!!! another update yeah! Hope you guys enjoy!!!

~

"Cheer's to the newlyweds!" Cheers and applauds filled the function hall as Hanabi finished her speech to the newly weds.

Hayabusa and Kagura's wedding.

Hanabi sat down on her designated seat as another person occupied the stage to give their speech.

One thing's for sure tho. No matter how beautiful her dress was, and how magnificent the make up that caked her fair complexion, it didn't hide the fact that deep within her something died.

"Why the long face?" A deep voice asked her as soon as she occupied the seat beside the male saving her seat. Hanabi sighed and heavily leaned her body beside her supposed 'date'.

Hanzo wrapped an arm around her for much needed comfort on her side, he frowned however when Hanabi reached for the glass of champagne on the table and downed it instantly.

"Please take me away from here" She pleaded silently. Hanzo nodded instantly.

~

Hanzo stood beside the weeping female sitting on the empty hall's sofa conveniently placed for guests to use, and simply stared ahead.

The hall was empty but the loud cheery sounds of music emanated from the reception hall.

As you have known, Hanabi and Hanzo attended the wedding of their friend Hayabusa and Kagura, in which Hanabi was one of the bridesmaids, and Hanzo was her plus one/date, him turning down Haya's offer of being one of the best man.

Which brings us to now, Hanabi crying silently in the hall, accompanied by Hanzo to mourn for her broken heart.

Hanzo couldn't bring himself to tease, and pester his date as he usually would, considering the state she was in, he wasn't all that heartless really.

"Why bother accept coming here when it would only hurt?" Hanabi looked up at him to see a white handkerchief offered by Hanzo. The uncharacteristic act of kindness bringing a small smile on her tear stained face.

"Their happiness is more important than my pain" She chuckled gently dabbing on her cheeks, silently thanking the makeup artist to apply waterproof products on her face.

Hanzo simply scoffed muttering something under his breath, something that much resembled the word "Idiot" or "Martyr". Hanabi raised a brow at his reaction.

"Just hurry up and fix yourself" Hanabi simply sighed and laid her chin in her hand, giving Hanzo his handkerchief back. He exhaled and sat beside the broken female who laid her head on his shoulder the moment he sat down.

"I just need a moment" She muttered closing her eyes briefly. Hanzo gave her no reply and simply complied to her wishes.

Surely no one would notice them gone for a while.

~

Bam! A HanaZo snippet! Well more than a snippet really... I may possibly bring more of these in the future... IDK... I'm having a crisis on who I ship Hanabi with anymore... We'll I guess, hope you guys enjoyed!

-AKM