Chapter 1: The Arrival

No One's POV:

It was a sunny afternoon when Mrs. Afton heard a baby crying outside their home.

"Hunny do you hear that?" Mr. Afton asked his wife.

"Hear what?"

"I think I hear a crying baby outside." Mr. Afton continued.

"Hold on I'm gonna go outside to take a look." She said while walking outside of the kitchen.

Mrs. Afton went outside to check and saw a little baby in a box, there was a note outside the box saying:

"Her name is Y/N, she's 4 months old and her birthday is (Insert your birthday) Please take care of her. "

Mrs. Afton called her Husband, she looked inside and saw a little stuffed bear next to her she picked the little baby up and her husband came rushing towards the front door when he saw her holding an Infant.

"What's this?" Mr. Afton asked.

"Someone left her here... She doesn't have a home."  Mrs. Afton

"Should we give her to the Adoption Center?" Mr. Afton asked his Wife.

"I'm not sure... Let's ask Michael if he wants a younger sister." Mrs. Afton smiled while looking at the innocent little girl in her arms.

Mr. Afton picked the box she was in and went inside of their house with his Wife who was still holding the little girl in her arms.

°~After a few mins~°

" William the kettle is going off can you put 1/3 of hot water in the bottle?"
Mrs. Afton asked her husband.

"You must be hungry... Don't worry Hun, Daddy's preparing some milk for you."
Mrs. Afton said looking down at her.

William handed her the bottle of lukewarm milk and he looked at his wife.

"I'm going to pick Michael up." William said and kissed his wife on her forehead.

"And for you... You are so adorable, I would love to call you my daughter. " He continued looking down at her, He poked
her little baby cheeks and left the room.

°~10 minutes later~°

Mrs. Afton heard the vehicle park outside of their house and Michael came running calling for his mum.

" MUM?! MUM!? " Michael ran upstairs and burst into his room.

"*Gasps* Is that her Mum?" Michael saw her sleeping peacefully in his Mother's arms.

He slowly walked towards his Mother and the sleeping baby she was carrying in her arms, Once he reached them he sat down next to them and gently held her little baby hand.

" She's so adorable... Will she be sleeping in my room Mum? I promise I won't make any noise to wake her uppp." Michael whispered to his Mother.

"Hm... So its a yes then? You want her to be your little sister?"

"Yes Mum pleaseeeee I always wanted a little sister."

"Alright then me and your father will prepare the Adoption Papers." 
Mrs. Afton said to her son.

Michael was excited to be an older brother not knowing what lies ahead for the two of them.

Hey guys! Did you like the story? If you did please vote😅 but anyways I forgot to mention that Y/N is a little older than Elizabeth so yeah.

Sorry if the chapter was cringy😁