Chapter 8: Confrontation

Was listening to Wish You Were Sober by Conan Gray.

Y/N POV:

As we went back inside the house, I just ran to me and Michael's shared bedroom and I layed down on my bed head first.

I don't know I iust felt like it, Michael came into the room.

"Y/N- PUT A BLANKET OVER YOURSELF! SERIOUSLY- You should try acting like your age." Michael yelled.

I turn around and saw him looking at the cabinet not wanting to make eye contact.

"You know using me to make a girl who isn't even one bit intrested in you is ridiculous." I said while sitting up.

"Shut up Y/N."

"Seriously think about MY reputation, What if Mom and Dad find out?!"

"Y/N look it was only today promise!"

I scoffed and said "She's sleeping with one of your best friends idiot, That's why she rejected you."

I was expecting Michael to argue back but he just stood there... Silent.

Michael then went outside of our rooms and I just stayed on my bed.

"Fuck what have I done."

I heard the front door loudly close as if someone- Michael...

I rushed downstairs (Almost falling off lol) He wasn't there.

I opened the door outside and he was gone.

'Wtf how did he disappear so fast?! Is he fucking sonic or something?'

I went back inside not knowing what to do and saw Liz staring at me while leaning against the doorframe.

"Liz, did Mum go to work already?" I asked her.

"Yeah, Also I need help babysitting Evan." Elizabeth said walking to the living room.

"Alright, By the way did Michael say where he was gonna go?" I said following her.

"I don't know, You two were the ones arguing." Elizabeth said while sitting down next to Evan who was watching some Tom and Jerry.

"The cat is the bad guy- I mean look at him he's hurting the mouse!" Lizzy said.

"Intresting the mouse provoked the cat and you still think the cat is to blame." I said bending down and picking up the toys on the floor.

I eventually cleaned the whole Living Room, Only thing I needed to do was sweep the floor.

°~After a few hours~°

It was already 10 pm... Elizabeth and Chris are already sleeping.

Mum and Dad are still at work...

I was there sitting at the dining table, crying upon remembering the arguement ealrier with Michael, I eventually fell asleep on the table.

Michael POV:

°~Earlier that day~°

I went back home from a fight.

I confronted my Best Friend, Matthew and it was true he was sleeping with Cora.

I won the fight and as I opened the door I saw Y/N peacefully sleeping on the table.

I sat beside Y/N and just looked at her facial features.

'She had been crying... Was It because of me?'

I caressed her cheek.

A single tear fell.

I was about to kiss her ok the forehead when her eyes opened.

"What are you doing?" She asked getting up.

F sorry this took so l9ng to make also sorry if the chapter was hella cringe but I hope you enjoyed it and please upvote this chapter :D