Chapter 9: Wound

Y/N POV:

I stared at his face... It was covered in bruises.

"Michael what the fuck happend?" I said while standing up from my seat.

I gently touched his cheeks and he flinched.

"You're a fucking idiot." I coldly said while walking away.

Michael just sat there and I got medical supplies.

"What the hell happened anyways?" I said opening a cotton ball getting ready to clean Michael's wound.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to blow up at you earlier." Michael said avoiding eye contact.

"Heh let me guess you got into a fight because of her." I said while he was there trying not to flinch because of the pain.

"Whatever Y/N... I don't have time for your little lectures about love when you never actually fell inlove." Michael said.

I got irritated and slightly pressed the cotton ball in his wound and he groaned in pain.

"Y/N what the hell!"

"Shut up... I've been inlove, I just never told you." I said irritated.

"You have? Hm... I'm surprised." Michael then raised a brow.

"Take off your shirt."I shamelessly said.

" Wh-What? " Michael looked at me, He seemed to be flustered.

" You idiot. You've been beaten up remember?! You most likely have bruises on your body!" I yelled at him blushing a little bit.

" Oh- Okay Sorry." Michael then akwardly took off his shirt and damn...

I became flustered... REALLY Flustered.

'HE HAS ABS WHAT THE FUCKKKK'.

I stood up and got ice and put it into an ice pack.

I gently pressed it against his bruised part.

We were both quiet.

"Tell me more about this guy who you are inlove with." Michael asked.

"He's nobody."

"Alright if you say so Y/N."

"You know what you hold this ice pack."
I told Michael.

"Alright if you say so." Michael then took the ice packs from my hands and ymour hands touched for a moment.

I looked away... I was so fucking flustered.

"Y-You want water?" I akwardly asked trying to avoid eye contact.

"Yeah sure."

I opened the refrigerator and bent down to get the water container.

Michael POV:

Y/N bent down... I- shit she's your sister Michael. She's your sister.

I looked away and just tried to mind my own business.

Y/N POV:

I walk back to where Michael is and gave him a glass of water.

"Thanks." He said while grabbing it and drinking it.

I look at the clock and it read 11.30pm.

"Mom and Dad are gonna get home soon." I said while looking straight at him.

"Mhm. Yeah I know." Michael then stood up from chair still holding the ice pack against his bruised part of his stomach.

"You're going to sleep?"

"Yeah Good Night Y/N." He then went to our room.

I just sat there for a few minutes, Thinking about every single decision I made.

It turned 12..

I walked towards our door and it was shut.

I gently opened the door and he was there... Sleeping peacefully.

He was so adorable..

Augh I sound like a creep!

Anyways I sat on my bed and just stared at the wall.

Father and Uncle Henry were building an animatronic.

Mum started working when Chris turned 1/½.

And Lizzy was doing amazing at school, she even signed up for being a girl scout.

I've been.. Keeping a secret, A week ago I found my adoption papers... I wasn't their kid... But I am grateful that I was left on the Afton's doorstep years ago.

Although I am curious about my birth parents. I wonder where they are.

But then again... They left me and obviously wanted no part in my life so I think its fair that I forget about them too.

I looked around our room... A single lamp was one.

I looked at Michael, I then noticed something weird... There was this something under his bed.. A notebook.

Ok so uh... I know its kinda book is kind of a disappointment but it made me quite happy that I got upvotes :D

And I thank you for it :)