Chapter 7: Rejection

I was vibing to Never Ever Getting Rid of Me.

Y/N's POV:

°~2 years later~°

Mother got a job in the office, and Father was working with his Friend named Henry Emily on their new animatronic - restaurant.

Evan is 1 year and 8 months old now, Elizabeth was watching The Smurfs in the living room, I got my first period and I'm an honor student, and Michael is doing great in school.

I was just sitting in class and some bastard threw a fucking paper ball at me.

I got irritated but decided to open it, It said:

"Hey Y/N I was wondering if you would like to go to the School Dance with me?"

I was irritated when I read this.

'Is this supposed to be fucking romantic?'! Because it is annoying.'

I looked around and saw this somewhat popular guy smirking at me, His name is Nathan and to be honest he was a jerk to my best friend Thomas, I defended him multiple times and even told my brother about it and said his friends would take care of it.

So I stood up and threw the piece of paper in the trashcan and went back to my seat.

At Lunch, Michael sat next to me since we miraculously had the same lunch time.

We were just talking and I mentioned the incident earlier and Michaek statted laughing his butt off.

To be honest I liked seeing him happy...

Nathan made eye contact with me and stood up from his seat and started walking towards me and Michael.

"Hey Mike, The guy from earlier is coming." I whispered to Michael.

Michael nodded and put his musty fucking hand around my shoulders.

I admit, this little gesture made me feel butterflies.

I looked at Nathan and he seemed threatened and turned around.

" Bro, people might get this little stupid gesture of yours the wrong way." I said irritated and trying to hide my blush.

"Nah but if they do then we'll just explain it to them, but for now what's important is that he leaves you alone."
Michael then took a spoon of chocolate pudding and was gesturing me to eat it.

"Say 'Ah' Y/N."

"No."

"Say'Ah'."

"NO."

"Come on he's looking."

I opened my mouth and he gently put the spoon inside.

"Good Girl."

I became red, Then I saw her staring at me... Cora.

She looked unfazed but I felt her getting jealous.

'Oh so that's why he's doing this. But why with me?'

"When we get home we need to talk."

"Why?" He asked me.

"Just we need to." I then stood up and left the cafeteria.

I walked to my class and felt a hand grab me.

Cora

She was getting on my nerves. She pulled me in the janitor' s closet.

"What-Why the fuck did you-"

"Look I rejected Michael earlier and me being a decent person- I'm warning you because he is using you." Cora said to me.

"Woah-Woah first of all I'm his sister, and second why did you reject him?"

"You're his sister? That explains why I think I saw you before." Cora said looking kinda confused but she eventually looked at me.

"I rejected him because I- well.. I've been sleeping with his best friend..."

"Wait what?!" I was shocked hearing this... New Information.

The school bell rang and we hurried outside amd went our separate ways.

°~After School~°

I was walking towards the school gate when I saw Michael and his stupid friends.

I rolled my eyes and pinched Michael's ear while dragging him to our Mom's car.

His friends were laughing at Michael and Michael was just screaming in pain while I sadisticly smile.

I finally let go of him and opened the door for him.

"There you go Mon Amour~" I winked.
(Mon Amour in French means My Love)

"What does that mean?" Michael asked curiously while sitting down in the car.

"Maybe start learning French?" I said while sitting down in the car with him.

I shut the car door and we went back home.