Chapter 10: Diary

Y/N POV:

I woke up at 4 am... I heard noises coming from outside.

I heard voices outside of my room... And of course me being me I woke Michael up so I can sacrifice him to the supposed killer.

"Michael wake up I hear someone..." I said gently slapping him.

"Whattt..." Michael said in a low sleepy voice.

I could feel myself blushing...

"WAKE UP I HEAR SOMEONE OUTSIDE!!!" I whisper yelled at him.

He turned to the left side and cobered his face with his pillow.

"It's probably just Mum and Dad..."He said.

I sat on his bed and just stared at the door, Michael turned to me and held my arm.

"Get off and go to your bed." Michael said annoyed.

"Nah I don't wanna be killed at an early age."

I felt two hands slowly wrap around my waist.

"Fine then stay here... You make a fine pillow."

I just sat there like a total idiot.

"Lay down... I wanna hug you properly." Michael said in a sleepy tone.

I carefully laid down next to him making sure there were no sudden moves.

My back was facing Michael, I then feel his face snuggling against my back.

"Good Night Y/N.*Yawns*"

"Good Night hideous." I replied.

I heard him scoff, Then everthing started to blur.

I fell asleep next to him.

°~7 hours later~°

I woke up to see that Michael had left me alone in the room.

I stood up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I went back to my room and when I was standing there by the doorframe.

I saw it again... The Notebook.

Curiosity was taking over me.

I closed the door behind me and locked it just incase.

I kneeled down and got The Notebook from under his bed.

Property of Michael Afton
DO NOT TOUCH!!

I smirked 'Heh as if this so called warning ever stops anyone.'

The notebook was almost full, Only a few pages were blank.

I started reading:

Day 273 January 27th

Y/N told me that Cora was sleeping with my Best Friend... It was indeed true.

I feel miserable... But atleast Y/N's here to cheer me up.

Y/N is just the best! Although she may be sometimes annoying, She's a fast Learner.

Hehe anyways... I was thinking about getting revenge on Cora and my so called friend.

Cora has a younger sister named Ciara, She's a year younger than us and if the rumors were true she likes me.

I was thinking about maybe going out with her sister and breaking her little pathetic heart-

I heard a knock.

"Yesss? Who is ittt?" I said while quickly putting the notebook to it's original spot.

"It's me Michael! You know your handsome Brother?" Michael yelled.

"Nah I don't have a brother named Michael who is 'Handsome', So I guess you're knocking at the wrong-"

"Y/N JUST OPEN THE DOOR!" Michael's change of tone scared me so I hurriedly opened the door.

"Hello." I said with a nervous smile.

"Good Morning, Breakfast is ready." Michael then swept past me and laid was preparing to fix his bed.

"Fix my bed too while you're at it." I said while walking to the kitchen.

"Sure whatever." Michael said in a sarcastic tone.

I came downstairs and Mother, Father, Elizabeth and Evan was downstairs eating breakfast.

"Morning."

"Good Morning Y/N." Mum said while pouring some milk in Elizabeth's bowl.

"So Dad uh.. How's work?" I akwardly said.

"Going great actually. Me and yoyr Uncle Henry are done with the animatronics and the renovation of the restaurant is done within the week."
Dad said while reading his newspaper.

"Hey Mum how was work?" I turned to Mum who was now sipping her cup of coffee.

"It's quite boring, Nothing exciting happened at work today. "

"No gossip?" I asked.

"Sadly no."

"Awww..." I looked at Evan, He was quietly eating a piece of toast.

"Hey kiddo! How's breakfast?" I asked him.

" Uh... Its delicious.." He timidly said.

"What about you Lizzy?" I asked her.

"Hm... Can we play barbies later?" She asked.

"Of course Liz!" I then began eating my pancakes.

Breakfast was delicious and after eating I volunteered to wash the dishes.

Yeah sorry for the late upload. I hope yoy liked it! :D My head hurts so uh I'ma go take a nap. Byeee also don't forget to vote! :D