Chapter 4: Ice Cream

°~A few minutes later~°

Michael was in his room hiding from his Mum, He heard Y/N outside she just finished taking a bath.

After having the courage to go outside, He heard his Michael call him downstairs.

"Michael! Come to the kitchen." Mrs. Afton yelled.

Michael came down and saw that there was a cake there.

"What's this Mum?" He asked his Mum.

His Father William was carrying Y/N.

"I'm pregnant!" Mrs. Afton said with excitement.

"You are? That's great Mum." Michael said with excitement in his voice.

°~A few years later~°

Y/N's 5
Michael's 11
Elizabeth's 4

Michael was teaching Y/N the basic Math stuff (Addition and Subtraction) and
Y/N got all the questioms correct.

"Good Girl." Michael said while gently patting Y/N's forehead.

"Mikey, Do I get an ice cream because I got a perfect score?" Y/N asked because she was irritated that Michael was messing her hair up.

"*Groans* Fine. Come on. " Michael stood up and went over to his cabinet and got his wallet.

Y/N then stood up and Michael went out their room, (Yes you two share a room) Y/N followed Michael go down stairs and Michael went to his Mum while Y/N stayed by the door leading outside.

"Mum, Me amd Y/N are going to get some Ice Cream." Michael said to his Mum.

"Alright Michael be careful."

"We will don't worry."

Michael went to where Y/N was and opened the door.

"Y/N hold my hand, Don't want you getting lost or something." Michael said while reachimg his hand for her.

Y/N nodded and held his hand they went to the ice cream store and bought an Ice Cream.

Y/N ordered (insert Ice Cream flavor) while Michael ordered Chocolate.

Michale then rants to Y/N about his crush on this girl in his class and is gonna ask her out.

Y/N just stood there listening occasionally teasing him but was just confuse because why the hell would he rant about his crush to a 5 year old.

They both went home and Michael continued talking about his crush while Y/N was just questioning her life desicions.

She was finally free from Michael when Elizabeth woke up, and Y/N and Elizabeth played some lego blocks.

Please upvote and sorry for late update my brain was empty af also this chapter's kinda random and sorry about that it's 1:18 am rn and I have school later F. Good night guys.