My First day

Sulli was a very good student.She is pretty,smart,talented and cute student.Luhan was a very extremely popular with his members,EXO.They looked handsome and charmin but they hide a very important secret.They are WEREWOLVES.They are very quiet but they had to talk so they won't be suspicious.
Sulli was walking to her new school when she saw a group of girls gathering at a long limo.She walked to her new class room and saw a few students sitting down.A girl went to her and smiled.
Luna:Im Sunyong.Call me Luna.You are?
Sulli:Im Choi Jinri.Call me Sulli.
They shake hands and let go.
Luna:So you're new here?
Sulli:Yap.Is this class B-23?
Luna:You came to the right class.Come,let me introduce you to my friends.
Luna pulled Sulli to Victoria and Amber.
Luna:Girls,this Sulli.Sulli,this Amber and Victoria.
Sulli:Hi
Both:Hey.Welcome Sulli.
Sulli:Thank you.
12 boys came in and sat at the back of class.Sulli saw a guy with brown colored hair sitting near the end of the class near the window.He look at her with sharp eyes and she turned back to Luna,trying to avoid his eyes.
Luna:Who you looking at?
Sulli:No..,thing....
Luna:Okay.
The teacher came in class and Sulli sitted beside Luna.
Teacher:Class,Im your form teacher,Mr Lee.I heard we have a new classmate.Jinri,please come to the front.
Sulli stand and slowly walked to the front.She turned to face the class.
Sulli:*bows*Annyeonghaseyo....Choi..Jinri imnida.
Mr Lee:Hello jinri.Go take your seat.
Sulli quickly went to her sit and sit down.Luna look at her weirdly but shrugged it off.
Recess💕
Sulli decided to eat her break under the tree and ask Luna to eat with her friends.After eating her bread,she rest her head on the tree and slowly fall asleep.Luhan who Was seating with his gang at the basketball court,gathered by girls,saw clearly from where he is what she was doing.He was admired by her eyes,her beauty and her kindness.But sadly,he can't be near her unless she is his MATE.But he always have this feeling that she will be his.D.o set a mind talk with Luhan.
D.o:Stil thinking about her huh?
Luhan turns towards D.O.
Luhan:Yeah.Im still confuse.
D.o:Then ask Krystal.She can sees the future.
Luhan:I know but you know that there are also bad things happen in the future.
D.o:I know but I asked Krystal to see my future and that's how I see my mate.
Luhan:So who is it?
D.o:Luna.
Luhan:You kidding me?Shes ...
D.o:Sulli is too.
Luhan:Haish~
Then Luhan saw Sulli taking her stuff and slowly walk to class.
After School~
Sulli was walking back home and she recieved a call by Krystal.
Krystal:Hello sulli unnie!
Sulli:Hello kryssie.How are you at L.A?Unnie miss you.
Krystal:I miss unnie too!I have good news for you.
Sulli:What is it?
Krystal:Im comin back to Seoul!
Sulli:Serious!!When?
Krystal:Tomorrow since Heechul oppa is busy as he's going to fly off soon to Japan so Im gonna move to Seoul and school with you.So you won't be alone.
Sulli:Omg!!Im gonna fetch you from the airport okay!See you tomorrow kryssie.Bye.
Krystal:Bye unnie!
Sulli ended the call and went to open her front door.It was just a simple apartment.Two rooms,one kitchen,two bathrooms,one small living room is comfortable for Sulli.She quickly bath and change.She then went to the extra room and clean it for Krystal.She was lucky that she bought two rooms since they liked to have privacy.After cleaning,she cook ramyeon for herself and eat.She then felt a strong breeze blowing.She stood up and closed the balcony door and went to eat.Luhan,who was looking from far smiled and turn into his wolf form and ran off.