My werewolf family

One year later
Baby Hanlli:Hwehhh!!Hwehhh!!!
Baby hanlli was crying as she was sad that her mother was busy so was her father.Sulli teleported to her baby's room and carried her baby.Yes.Sulli found out that she was a werewolf too like her sis
ter Krystal but shes different.She has an ability to have different powers.Theres one time that Sulli touched Chanyeol and she snapped her fingers that had a small fire.The boys were amazed.So was Luhan.She wasnt craving for alot of stuff like other humans does when shes pregnant.Luhan was taking good care of her.Sulli was patting her little daughter to calm down and finally hanlli calmed down and gave a little smile to her mother.How cute she is.She went down with Hanlli and smiled.She went to the living room and saw down with her daughter in her arms.Hanlli clapped her hands.
Hanlli:Ma..ma.
Sulli:Wow!My baby can talk huh!Lets see if she can walk.
Shes a four year old.Like duhhh.
She placed Hanlli to the ground and saw hanlli crawling.Luhan came back and saw his two girls at the living room.
Luhan:Im home!
Sulli walk to him and give him a peck at his lips.
sulli:Have you eaten?
Luhan:Yap.
Sulli:Alright.I will make some coffee for you.
Luhan smiled and Sulli went to the kitchen.He walk to his baby and carried her up.He gave kisses to her face and she giggles.
Luhan:Hows my baby today?Papa's here.I love you my little baby.
Hanlli:Pa..pa!
Luhan:My baby can talk already?Yay!!
He smiled and played with his daughter.
Sulli:You only loved your daughter huh?
Sulli came out with a cup of coffee and gaved to Luhan to drink.He placed the cup on the table and snaked his arms on her waist.
Luhan:I love you too ofc.You are the mother to my children.
He peck her lips and they smiled to Hanlli.