My one and only Mate

sulli was walking to the living room when she saw a person sitting in the dark at the dining table.
sulli:Whos that?
The person stood up and slowly walk to her.She slowy went back and her back hit the wall.She had no where to run as the person is close.The eyes was glowing blue and she recognized it.
Sulli:Lulu ...opp...paa??
Luhan:Surprise!
When he said surprise,the lights were open and their friends were standing holding balloons and krystal was holding the cake.They were happy celebrating Sulli's birthday.Luna and chen was together,so as Tao and Victoria and so was Amber and Kris.The others decided to stay single.
Luhan winked at Sulli.
Luhan:Tonight my dear.
Sulli gulped her saliva.Today is the day where Luhan will marked Sulli as his.Sulli smiled shyly and helped the others to eat.The party ended and and victoria helped Sulli and krystal to clean up the dishes and went back with Tao ofter the others left.Kai decided to sleep with Krystal so as Luhan.Sulli was laying at her bed as Luhan was at the bathroom.When luhan went out,sulli act as she was asleep.
luhan:Baby ssul,i knw youre not asleep.
He went to lay beside sulli.He hugged sulli and maked her turn to face him.
Luhan:Now,I,Xi Luhan will mark you,Choi Sulli as my forever mate,the mother to my children.They had a blessful night.💕💕