Who are you two!?

Luhan sent her home after that.She was sitting at her chair at her study table.She saw the book and placed it right in front of her.'The Vampires and Werewolves'She flipped it to the page that she put the bookmark.She take out the bookmark and read.
"According to many modern vampire stories, the vampire and the werewolf are natural enemies. In some stories it has to do with competition for prey, in some the werewolves exist to protect humans from vampires, and in others there is an ancient feud between the two factions that has continued through the centuries."
Sulli closed the book slowly and went to her bed.She was confused.
Sulli:'What if Luhan and Myungsoo is one of them?What should I do??She went to sleep.
Next Day.
Sulli was walking to the garden when she saw Infinite and Exo+Krystal glaring at each other.
Krystal:Get away from my sister!
Sungyeol:How cute my baby kryssie.
Kai:Shes not yours!
Luhan:I told you not to disturb her anymore.
Myungsoo:Its my bussiness to do what i want.
Luhan:Shes mine.Go away you vampire.
Sulli was shocked with Luhan's words.
Myungsoo:Shes not your mate wolf.
Her tears started to roll down.Myungsoo was about to attack him when Sulli shout out.
Sulli:Dont hurt him!!
They all turn to Sulli and was shocked.
Krystal:Unnie.
Boys:Sulli.
Sulli:You guys are a monsters!!Stay away from me!
Sulli ran and Krystal chased after her.Sulli ran to a nearby bench and cried her heart out.
Sulli:'Why did you hide it from me Luhan?Why?'
Krystal:Im sorry unnie.Please dont leave me.I have no one else except you unnie.Please.
Krystal hugged her older sister and Sulli was too shocked and hugged her sister back.They both cried.
Krystal:Im sorry unnie.I lied to you.Im really sorry.I hid it from you for a long time.Eomma and appa said to hid it from you cause if you know,they will think that you will leave me.
Sulli:I wont leave you baby.I wont.I love you soo much than my life.Youre my best sister.We are the only ones in this world.We will still be together no matter what.Next time,dont hide it from unnie okay?
Krystal nodded and they hugged very tightly
Luhan:Baby ssul.
Sulli turned up and saw a blurry sight of Luhan.
Luhan walked to her slowly and she looked at Krystal.Krystal smiled and nodded her head.Sulli slowly let go of her sister and ran to Luhan to hugged him.
Luhan:Im really sorry I hide it from you.
Sulli:Its okay oppa.I dont care what ypu are anymore,just please dont leave my side.
Luhan looked at Sulli in the eyes.
Luhan:Of course I wont leave you.Youre my mate.
Sulli smiled and Luhan pulled her into a kiss.He pulled apart and kissed her forehead.
Luhan:Your my mate,forever will be.Maybe i will mark you as mine at home later😉
Luhan winked at Sulli to caused her to blush and Kaistal admiring at them😊.