Baby Kryssie/Krystal

Sulli was on her way to the airport.The taxi stopped and paid the taxi and went inside the airport.Sulli walk and saw a girl with brown hair standing with her earphones on her ears and a pink luggage beside her.She ran to her and hug her.They hugged very tightly and let go.Krystal took of the earpiece and put it inside her pocket.They had a little chat and they went back to Sulli's apartment.They went in and Krystal was amazed with Sulli's apartment.
Krystal:Wah unnie!Your house is so big!!
Sulli:Its just a simple apartment kryssia.
Sulli ruffles her hair and she pouts.
Sulli:Your room has your name on the door.So anything you can tell me.No mess and no
Krystal:Boys....
Sulli:I was about to say no alcohol but boys will do.
Krystal:Ani ani,alcohol.Boys is allowed!Thanks unnie!
Krystal quickly take her luggage and ran into her room.Sulli chuckled at her actions and went to cook for dinner.
Luhan's Pov
I was outside when I heard footsteps from behind so I hid behind a corner but the person was beside me so I hit at the stomach.
Krystal:Ouch!Oppa!Im a gurl!!
Luhan:Krystal!Is that you?
Krystal:I shouldnt have stand beside you.
They hug and let go.
Luhan:Why are you here?I thought you are at L.A.
Krystal:I miss Kai oppa!Dont tell him.
Luhan:Okay I will.But,in one condition.
Krystal:You want to know who your mate is right?
Luhan:Yeah.
Krystal:I will tell you tomorrow.See you oppa!
Krystal then ran as fast as she could and Luhan sighed before going back home.