War Time

The other three of Fx were called to help Sulli and Krystal at home with Baby Hanlii while the other eXOs will find help.Shinee were Werewolves too.They were all gathered at EXo's house.The boys sit at the living room.When they were discussing,they heard the girls shout.
Girls:Ahhhh!!!!!!
The boys stood up.They saw the girls running down.
Sulli:Baby Hanlli is missing!!!
Kai:Hes with Key.There!
They all look at Key whos holding Baby Hanlli.
The girls sighed.
Sulli went to Key and sat between him and Luhan.Luna sat beside Lay,Krystal beside Kai.Amber beside Jonghyun and Victoria beside Onew.
The door slammed open and they saw INFINiTE,BoYFRIEND and SNsD in the house.The boys covered FX at the back.
Luhan:What are you doing here!?!?
Myungsoo:Give me back Sulli!
Sulli:Im not yours and never yours.
Myungsoo and his gang look at the baby.
Sungyeol:So thats your baby huh,
Key:Dont you dare touch him.
Before the enemies can touch them,Sulli turned mad and her eyes turned red.She flyed up above them and she turned mad.
Krystal:Unnie!
Kris:Whats happening!?!
Krystal:Her powers,shes gonna suck all the powers from them,their lives too!Unnie,stop!!!!
Luhan flied up to her and hold her.
Luhan:Sul,stop.Stop,care about Hanlli.She needs you.Please stop.
Their enemies were crying out of pain and Baby Hanlli was crying.Sulli then dropped to his arms and the atmosphere became quiet.They dropped to the ground slowly.Their enemies ran out of the house and Luhan carried Sulli to bed.Baby Hanlli stopped crying and she teleported to her mom.
Key:Wheres baby hanlli?She was right here.
Luhan:Shes with her mom.
Kris:How.....
Krystal:She got Sulli's powers and it passed down to her too.
Kai:Cool!
They left Sulli to rest with Baby hanlli sleeping beside her and Luhan cuddling them both.