You're mine~

Sulli was behind Luhan.They were walking very slowly.Sulli had this tink blush on her cheeks when she see Luhan.She felt that her stomach had butterflies inside and she felt shy.Luhan was feeling loved and touched his left chest with his hand.
Luhan:*Why is my heart beating fast?Do I like her?I cant!I must only love my MATE!*
Sulli walk abit fast that she was exactly behind him.He turned and Sulli was about to fall when Luhan catched her by her waist.Their face was close.
Luhan:You okay?
Sulli:Err~Yeh*blush*
He help her stand up and hold her hand.Sulli looked at him weirdly.
Luhan:So you wont fall again.
Sulli blushed and look infront.They walk and Luhan took his water from his locker.
Luhan and Sulli went outside and sat on a bench.Luhan was drinking and looking up and Sulli was looking at her hands.
Luhan/Sulli:Errmm.
They looked at each other and chuckled.
Luhan:You go first.
Sulli:Err Luhan,do you have a ...er...girlfriend?
Luhan:Me?Im single.You?
Sulli:Err..me too...
Luhan:Will you be mine?
Sulli:What?!?!
Luhan turned to Sulli and get closed to her.She closed her eyes and Luhan gaved her a passionate kiss.He wrapped his arms around her waist.He let go and Sulli placed her head at his chest.
Luhan:From now on,youre mine and only mine.
Sulli:🙈🙈😱🙈🙈