Seeking For Revenge

Sulli and Luhan was having their play time with Baby Hanlli when Sulli sensed something wrong.Sulli felt something dark surrounding her mind.
Krystal teleported with Kai,Sehun and Kris.
Krystal:Unnie,oppa,you have to get out from here,hurry!
Luhan:Why krystal?
Krystal:Just follow us.Lets go!Hurry upp!!
They had to pack all the stuff and they quickly went out of the house.They teleported back to a big house,more bigger.The other boys was sitting at the living room.Baekhyun quickly check on Sulli and Baby hanlli.Luhan know how much Baekhyun cared about Sulli.They went to sit down and Baby hanlli crawled to Tao.Tao look at it and she smiled to him.She clasped his hands towards him and he carried her in his arms.
Kai:Hyung,I though youre scared with babies?
Tao:Not anymore😄
He smiled to Hanlli and pecked her forehead.
Luhan sat beside sulli and wrapped his arms at her waist.
Luhan:So whats going on?
Krystal:Myungsoo is seeking for revenge.Hes seeking revenge towards your family.
Sulli:Myungsoo?Why?
Krystal:Because after he found out that you got married with Luhan and had Baby Hanlli,he wanted to destroy your family.So we have to take care of you guys.We dont mind though.
Tao:Yeap,atleast I get to see Baby hanlli all day.
The boys chuckled.
Luhan:I wont let anyone touch my family.You guys are my family too.We are one,...
Boys:We are EXo!
They smiled and the boys played with Baby hanlli except Sulli and Luhan.They went to the balcony and he backhugged her.
Luhan:Till the end of my life,I promised that no one can touch or destroy my family.I will promise to love you till the end too.Sulli smiled and pecked his lips before turning back,gazing up to the sky,admiring them with her love of her life.
The door slam open and Myungsoo was getting mad that he throw the vase to the floor.
Myungsoo:Where are they?!?
Sungyeol:Not a single clue.But they are far away from here.
Myungsoo look out of the window.
Myungsoo:I will find you till the end Sulli,no matter what,to make you mine again.