18

You already eat breakfast with Jungkook, feeding you and himself. Asking you to drink the milk after eating the bread you prepared. You had a good breakfast!

And now you're in the living room with him. Watching a movie with you on his lap. Well he never let you sit on the couch and just grab you by your waist and make you sit on his sturdy thighs.

You didn't complain though. It's a good seat to sit on so just be it.

"Jungkook.."
"Hmm?"

"What was the movie all about? Why is he chasing the gir?"

"Oh.. it's about a the guy and a girl who fell in love with each other, and he's chasing the girl as he wants her back in his arms"

"How come? She doesn't even know him?"
"She does Angel. It's just something happened before that"

You turn your body to face him and now your attention are not in the movie anymore.

"What happened between them before then?"

"The girl is a princess and is really adored by many people. She caught the attention of a low graded guy she met at their garden. Both of them are really deep into each other...and time by time " he pauses.

".. lust starting to build up. A sudden, powerful, almost overwhelming desire of something they both know is bad for them.. until they started to feel Love.. that makes the both of them want to be with each other even when they have no desire to do it "

"But.. they're are forbidden for each other. They both know that. She's a princess and he's just a son of a gardener of the palace. Thus, when the King and Queen found out about the connection of their Daughter and the son of a gardener, they sent the guy away and make the princess forget what she had towards the guy before."

Such a sad story.

Somehow, you feel sad when he tells you the story. You feel like wanting to cry. It really hits you hard even though you don't relate to the story. You don't know why but when he tells you the story, it just went straight to your heart and you can feel the pain and the sadness in the story.

You pout and lean closer to him. Laying you head against his chest.

"That's a really sad story. I feel bad for the both of them. I wish i can rewrite that story and make them live happily together. They deserve to be together. No matter the differences of a person is. Love can always find a way... Love cannot be forbidden"

He stares down at you and caress your head. Brushing your hair softly before he plants a soft kiss on your head.

He's a demon. A heartless and emotionless king of hell. But why does he feels like his heart broke when he hears those words from you?

Why do he feel sadness?

"I wish i can do that too Angel.. make them feel the love they both have been wanting.."

He pulls you more closer to him. Hugging you tightly like he's afraid to let you go.

" Love that it's not like before.. forbidden"