38

And just like he said, he does all the work while you're there lying on the bed. Taking what he gives you like a good pretty girl. Hands are gripping the sheets tightly, head thrown back as you felt that pink soft muscle of him licking you to the edge of your climax.

If this is how you face the morning with him.. heck you just want to go to your place and took all of your stuff and move in with him. Let Rose take care of your house. That's hers now!

You're breathing heavily as he crawls up to you. You can clearly see his mouth glistening because of your nerve wrecking climax. It's the second one and you can feel your legs shaking. He gives you a butterfly kisses from the corner of you lips down to your jaw then stare at you with your lips barely touching.

"It looks like you're wetter than usual angel.."

your body jolted as you feel his finger touching your sensitive heat. He chuckles as he sees your body reacting of his touch. "..sensitive, aren't we?"

Your eyes are staring at his fingers circling your sensitive throbbing clit. Your hand grip his bicep while the other one is wrap around his wrist, trying to stop from rubbing your wet cunt. Your chest is moving up and down as you release heavy breath and moan as he still continue to rub you down there.

While Jungkook is staring at your pleasured face. Eyes staring at his hand doing some work down there, eyebrows frowned, mouth are parted as you moan. Damn it turns him on!!

He then slides his right arm under your head while the left one is still in between your legs. So basically he's lying beside you with his right arm as your pillow.

No.... not a pillow.. his right hand suddenly wrap around your jaw and move your head up to make you look at his face and wrapping his manly hands around your mouth, literally covering half of your face and he...

"Look at me as i fuck your needy cunt with my long fingers... lemme hear you moan against my hand Angel"

..then slip two digits and fingers you who knows how long. That's how he express his Good morning to you.

____

12pm. You are in the bed laying on your stomach as you try to sketch a new styles of clothes, and checking the clothes that will be used for the upcoming fashion event. It stress you out actually. Thinking that the other designers wouldn't like your new set of clothing and maybe the audience around the event or the people watching through online won't find your work interesting.

Damn. Your mind is blowing so many what if's that you didn't notice Jungkook calling out your name.

"Angel.." he hold your shoulder and you look at him with that unexplainable face. "I called you four times.. are you okay?" He asked. Sitting beside you and pulls you closer to him.

"Yeah i am.. just tired and stressing out" you close your eyes as you let your head rest against his chest. "About what?..." he glance at your laptop and Ipad then caressed your head.

"Is it about your work?" You nodded slowly. "Mhm.. I'm afraid people would not like my new project of clothing."

He tilts his head and said. "You're a well-known great designer so why would they won't like it?"

"It's not like that. I mean yeah, people know me for being a great designer but one ugly mistake would turn me and my company down.." he sighs and grabs your Ipad. Looking at every single clothes you sketched.

You look at his face but shows no emotions, you then pouted. "You don't even like it now how can you say others will like it."

He looks at you, frowning. "I didn't even say anything?" True! You just suddenly talk and say he didn't like it when he says nothing.

"I don't like it" Oh...

"I don't like it when you think they won't like your work when it's actually a masterpiece!" He again rummage through your sketches in your Ipad.

"Really? You're just saying that cause you feel bad of me." You said, fiddling with your- no not yours but his shirt you are wearing.

"No- baby..." he suddenly makes you sit down and face him and then cup your face. God you feel so small when you're with him.

"I'm not saying this because i feel bad, okay? I'm saying it cause it's true. All your work is such a great art! Even i went speechless.." he didn't think that he, a bad creature, will comfort you in your bad times and...

"Angel... You are so good at what you do. I know things are tough right now but I want you to know how much people will appreciate your hard work and impress by your masterpiece. You just- you just need to believe and be proud of yourself"

.... He feels like he is different from what he used to be.

____

Is this considered as a fluff??

Sorry for not constantly updating:( kind of busy with my case study!

Happy Halloween🦇