43

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

PLEASE FORGIVEEEEEEE MEEE

The next thing you knew is your now sitting in his thick thighs while your clothes flew on the other side of the waiting room. Leaving you with your red bra and red lacy panty. Totally his weakness. Lace.

"Wearing this kind of undies is such a turn Angel... you really know how to make the demon inside me arouse huh" he said and continue to kiss your jaw down to your neck. All you did is grip his soft locks as he sucks different spots in your upper body. Enjoying the moment.

A minutes of making out, you felt him unclip your bra from behind and unhook the straps in your shoulder before throwing your bra away.

"Your body is so beautiful Angel.. oh how i love and praise your body." He said as he trailed his lips to your breast. He cup your left breast as he suck the other one. You let out a breathy moan as he tug your nipple between his teeth. You look down only to meet his lusty eyes while his lips wrapped around your hardened nipple. Fuck this is so hot. He continue on lapping, licking and sucking your breast till he's satisfied.

You reach down and started to unbuckle his belt. Unbuttoning his pants and drag the zip down. "Want my c*ck baby? Hm?" His head is now in your neck. Leaving more marks. More like a territorial marks.

"Yes. Yes I want so bad kook." You said between your breathy moan. He pulled his pants down together with his boxer. Freeing his big, long and thick shaft. How you miss this thick thing.

You wrap your hands around his c*ck and started to stroke him slow, making him hissed. "Stroke it fast Angel... make it faster" He held your hand and help you stroke his shaft faster like he wants.

"A-aghh.. yeah angel ..so good" he moan and kissed your lips roughly. Tongue are tangling. Teeths are clashing.

He suddenly felt like he is about to burst out, he pushes your hand away and make you lay down in the soft couch while he stood up. Fixing his posture. C*ck standing tall.

He grab your right leg and place it in his shoulder. Licking his own fingers before pushing your panty aside and rub your heat. Letting out a moan that seems to be his new favorite melody.

"Gonna fck this pussy real good, yeah? Wreck you like your soul is about to flew out your body, Gonna make you cum as many as you can.. you're gonna take my big cock like a good angel you are, yeah?" Your nodding your head every single word he says.

He grab his cock and slap it in your nub making you shake. Soon he push his shaft inside your cunt in a snap, making you let out a scream. Literally what he wants.

Both are moaning and groaning. He started to thrust his hips according to his desired pace. "A-ahm.. koo-Jungkook.." you moan his name and he only thrusted a bit more faster.

"Moan my name again-fck.. baby" he said as he grip your waist while still thrusting his hips. Rougher. Deeper. Faster. Harder. You again moan his name and he thrust his hips faster and harder. Creaming his shaft in not time.

"Fuck!! this is so fucking good...." He moan as he continue to thrust. He look at his own c*ck disappearing in your warm velvety wall. Now to mention but that white texture around his c*ck is making it even better.

"Fuck such a good pvssy" he slap your heat while he thrust his c*ck in and out of your pussy. Your moans echoes around the waiting room.

Suddenly, he pull his c*ck out of your clenching hole. "N-no.. i-want.."you barely can talk. He chuckles deeply and lift you up like you're just a piece of paper.

"I know Angel.. gonna fuck you more.. this needy pussy need to be fucked hard." He said as he wrap your legs around his waist and pushes his cock in back inside your hole. Fucking you hard.

You wrap your arms around his neck tightly as he started to go rougher, harder, faster, and deeper in you. Your loud moan, his grunts, skin slapping, wet sound can be heard across the room.

"F-fck Jungkook.. c-close-Ahh" you let out a yelp as he thrust his cock more deeper in you. "Yeah Angel.. cum around my cock.. fck Angel cream my fucking c*ck!"

With a loud moan, you release yourself for the second time around his shaft as he continue to thrust his c*ck in you. He can feel your cum dripping down his thighs.

No. he's not done.

He puts you down and bend you over the wall and slam his c*ck without a warning. His grunts gets louder. Your legs are shaking so bad that you can't even maintain to stand.

"Fuck.. I'm close Angel" he said between his grunts. His hand grips your hips tighter. His thrust gets sloppier than before..

With one last thrust, he pull out his cock and pump it fast and shoot his cum in your back. Some landed in your butt.

Both of you are panting, catching your own breath after the steamy sex happened. He turned you around and wrap your arms around his neck.

He sits in the couch and put you on his lap. Grabbing your face as he kissed your lips passionately.

"Are you going to continue your work or take a rest?" You rest your head on top of his chest and close your tired eyes. "I wanna sleep. You literally wrecked me!" He chuckles and kissed your head.

"I don't mind wrecking you again"

Is he planning on not making you walk?!!!

---------

I swear the demon made me do it!!