36

hotttttt

Fast forward and get into it! You literally move your ass at the back just like he told. You thought he would like go soft and slow with you but no. You thought wrong.

The car is literally moving because of how hard and fast he is doing you. Not to forget but your throat is really sore because of moaning loud and screaming his name. Not just that but because of him pushing your head down to make you gag on his enormous c0ck. Asking him to go slow as it too much for you to take.

The pleasure he is giving you right now is way too much that your legs are shaking and trying not to close as you know what he will do if you close them.

He is sitting with his legs wide open, both hands are gripping your waist as he have you on top of him, Your back are resting against his bulky chest, head thrown back on his shoulder, legs are well spread, big c0ck in between your legs, fücking your swollen hole. Literally FUCK OUT.

He is making your soul fly out your body.

Now you are about to reach your high for the fourth time. While Jungkook still haven't reach his. He is that hard to make him cüm and please.

"Fck.... uhm-Jung.. c-cu-""hmm angel? Can't say a word now huh? You gonna cüm? I can feel your tight cünt clenching on me so hard arghh" he growls when you clench around him again.

"Fck angel!" He pulls himself out of you and lay you down the seat and plunge his middle and index finger inside your clenching püśsy and moves it in and out in a fast pace.

"Ahhh fck jung-baby... t-too much ahh!" You scream as you squirted your juices on him. Cum coated his finger and seats. Your hands hold his hand to stop moving. Your legs are shaking and closing at you continue to spill your sweet cüm.

"Look at that glistening pretty püśsy. All for me!" He pulls out his cüm-coated fingers, making you hiss in emptiness. "Open your mouth Angel. Taste how sweet you are" he slip his two fingers inside your mouth, letting you taste your own cüm. You suck his fingers and twirls your tongue around it.

He growls and slap your cheeks a little bit hard. "Dirty Angel! You're a sin" and he spits on your wet püśsy and slaps it with his c0ck before pushing it back in you.

He fcks you faster, rougher and deeper than before. This will be the top 1 in your fcking list.

Lifting your left leg and place it on his shoulder as he pulls you more closer to him. Chasing his own high. Fck you are so fuck out. Even your heat is getting more sensitive and swollen.

"So good Angel. So fcking good! Püśsy taking me so well!" He moans out and give your bouncing mounds a slap. You're so overwhelmed. You can feel your fifth climax building up for tonight's fcking session. Fck you are going to pass out. This is too much for you!

"C-cumming.." you voice out with your breathy moan, your back arched and mouth open widely when he wrap his fingers around your neck and apply pressure as he continue to simultaneously thrust in and out of you.

He smirk as you make a choking sound and release a cry. Tears are flowing down the corner of your eyes which turn him on even more. "Cumming againg Angel? Yes cüm around me, let your cüm coat and flow down my c0ck baby.. fcking do it! Fckk I'm-" he suddenly bucks his hips deep in you and release his white thick cüm.

Together. With you.

Your eyes turned white as you feel him fill you up. The best part of having sex with him. You love him filling you up with his seeds.

He grunts and curse as he still releasing his cüm inside you. Some of it flow out from your püśsy even though he's still inside you.

Leaning down on you and plants wet kisses all over your face. "Fck that was so good" he said and kisses your lips. You are too fck out to say anything so you just wrap your arms around his neck.

"Let's get dress, yeah? You will take your rest at my place. We'll take a shower and then sleep!"

That's what he said at the car but guess what? It's freaking 1am and you're there lying on the bed with him pounding and filling you up full.

Now where's the 'sleep after shower' goes!!?????

____

A whole chapter of smut... i swear I'm possessed.