37

Sorry for being inactive
Been so freaking busy :< anyways
here's a payback for being inactive!

Enjoy ;)

The next day.

The morning comes up and the sun started to show up. Lighting the whole world like how it always do.

It's 7 in the morning and you're slowly waking up from the very short nap of yours. Looking around the familiar bedroom then to the glass wall which perfectly shows the city view.

You groan as you feel your body aching specially... down there and stretch out your muscles before looking at yourself who's now wearing a big shirt, which is clearly not yours, and covered in a deep grey duvet. The space beside you is empty and the whole room is way too quiet.

Sitting up from your laying position and started to fix your hair, tying it in a bun and went to the bathroom to wash your face. After you're done, you grab the towel that is hanging from the side and dried your face.

Before going out, you lastly check yourself and there you notice some visible marks on your neck and collarbone. Now how are you going to cover them up when they are too many. You can't just leave it like that too... people will be asking how and where did you get that marks??

You can't answer them like ' yeah kinda got them last night cause a man of mine fucked me so hard and rough and leave lots of territorial marks' that would too... what? Vulgar for them?

Speaking of fucking... Last night... WAS HELLA GREAT AND DAMNNN YOU'RE WRECK! The way you beg for him to stop yet he still keep going and act like he didn't hear a thing from you. You literally cried cause of too much pleasure he gave you. That would be your most unforgettable fcking moments with him.

You shook your head and untied your hear from a messy bun and just let it fall down. Walking out from the bathroom only to see a man sitting in the bed with a tray on his side.

"Good morning angel" he stood and walks towards you. Wrapping his hands around your waist and gives you a morning kiss. Sweet.

"Good morning to you too"
"How's your sleep?" He asked.

"Good.. i sleep well" you return the hug and rest your head against his chest. Hearing his heart beat which gives you comfort.

"That's good. Do you feel any pain? Did i hurt you last night?" Pecking your forehead and caressing your hair. He is literally treating you like a baby right now and so you played like a baby of him as well.

"Yes.." you look up at him and pout. "... i asked you to stop so many times yet you didn't listen to me and keep on going on"

"Did you? Aww sorry Angel.. i just can't help myself but fck you so hard till I'm satisfied. Goshh you're even turning me on right now-"

You gasp. "I didn't even do anything?"
"I know. But seeing your face and recalling how good and pretty you look under me is such a turn on-"

And again. "It's freaking 7am!?"
"And? We can start our morning with good fcks you know-"

Anddd again. "We just fcked last night and again!?? I'm tired!"

He peck your lips. "I'll do the work while you.. just lay down and take me like a good girl you are, yeah?"

Oh man.

Holy daddy save this girl from this horny man!!

Short for now:)
I'm really tired.