34

The dinner went extremely well. You two discuss the things that are particularly memorable. It was entertaining! You both laughed, were disgusted, flustered, and even cried, except for him, as you both told stories to each other.

You're pleased that your dinner with him went better than you expected. It relieves stress after a long day of working your tail off in the office. And the food was really delicious, especially with the city view. It was the most memorable meal on your bucket list.

And now you excuse yourself to go to the restroom to do some girly things, while Jungkook is still sitting at your table waiting for you. The lights abruptly went out and then back on again.

It's creepy, but Jungkook just sits there with his eyes pierced on the city, sipping his wine. He is the unbothered King. Yeah

"Ohh... bringing her to a sweet dinner huh. You don't even bother inviting me," a familiar voice from behind him whispers into his sharp ear. Jungkook sighed and crossed his arms. "You're not supposed to be here," he said coldly.

His friend acts as if the words have hurt him. "Oww... that really hurts," he sighed, chuckling at the end.

"Leave right now before y/n sees you."
"Oh, don't worry, I can just become her bestfriend," he said, and he did.

"And she will inquire..."
"It's simple... I can handle it, I just tell her-"
"What exactly do you want, Yoongi?"

The demon then appeared in front of him. He has a slight grin on his face. "I'm here to tell you... your kingdom desperately needs you-" Jungkook cuts him off. "Not right now. I'm confident you can handle it."

"But I'm not the king; you are. You are the ruler of our world, and you are exactly who we needed in your now messed-up kingdom," he was about to respond when he heard clicking heels approaching. He looks behind him and then at his friend.

"Leave.."
"However, we require-"

Jungkook simply stares at him, cutting him off. Yoongi looks at him, perplexed, but then obeys the highness. Leaving him as he requested.

As he saw your reflection in the glass in front of him, the clicking sound became more audible. "I apologize for taking so long in the restroom; I was answering my assistant's call," you say as you sit beside him.

He laughed slightly. "No, you don't have to apologize; I was talking with a friend as well, so..." he then took something from his side and handed it to you. It's a lovely bouquet of red roses. Its pleasant and appealing scents reach your nostrils.

".. I hope you like it-"
"I love it"

You looked at him and slowly smiled. "Thank you," you mumbled. Jungkook simply keeps his gaze fixed on you. He was speechless as to how he could have such a girl. An angel who is far too good to be his.

___

Another short chapter!i promise I'll make it up in the next chapter! Ily<3