29

Before he could step out of the elevator, a tall person is now standing right infront of him. making him pauses his steps.

A person he doesn't want to see in his entire dead body.

Eyes trails from toe to head. "We warned you already. Stay away and go back to the place where you belong or the same thing as before will happen" is this person threatening him now?

Like he would care.

he chuckles darkly and tilt his heas a bit. "As if I'll follow your shitty comand.. that would be so funny"

He steps forward, closer to the person infront of him and whisper. ".. you .. stay away and leave us the fck alone.." he walk pass by the person but stops to talk more.

"She belongs to me.. you have nothing to do with it" and vanish away.

Sighed "the time will come ... You will regret this"

____

6 weeks later.

It's in the middle of the night. The whole place was so quite as the people here are sleeping peacefully.

Except you.

You're in a unknown place with a man. You can't see his face. It's all blurry. His voice is also not clear but you can still hear what he says.

The two of you were enjoying each other in the place you haven't seen before. Talking, smiling, Laughing, and more. You feel your heart beating so fast.

The both of you hug each other so tight that you're afraid to let go in each other's embrace. Then suddenly, you felt a hard grip around your wrist and pulled you away from the man.

There are two mens who's holding you back. Their grip around you are so tight. The man was being drag to black hollow, he's struggling to get out from the tight grip around him.

You tried to shout. But you can't. There is something that holds you back from shouting. Only you can do was to cry and cry. Trying to get out from the tight hold and run to the man.

But before you could reach him.. he was thrown inside the hollow. "I will look for you...... -We finally stay"

No!

"Angel!"

He closed his eyes.

"Angel!!!"

He turned into ashes.

"Y/n!!"

Your eyes opens widely. You're breathing so heavily like you've been running around in a few hours. You're also sweating so bad. What just happened?

"Y/n... Angel? What happen? Why are you crying? Are you okay?" You look up at the owner of the voice. Jungkook.

Why is he here?

No. The question is.. why are you here?

As you remember, he invited you to his place and have a drink together. You didn't remember falling asleep. Not even the rest of what happened before you sleep.

He wipe your tears and sweat and grabs a glass of water for you to drink. "Here drink this first and calm down" you sat up and gulp down the water and lean against his naked chest. Your arms wrap around his waist.

"Angel what happened? Did you have a bad dream?" He ask as he caress your hair. You only nod your head as you still trying to calm your breathing.

This dream has been repeating for the past six weeks now. You don't know why is this happening to you.

Is this normal?

Is it a sign or what?

You don't freaking know!

"It's okay.. it's just a bad dream.. it'll never happen again" as he continue to comfort you. You look up at him with your glossy eyes. "I've been dreaming this for the past six weeks.. I don't know why. It just keep on repeating."

Jungkook tilt his head a bit and peck your lips. "Tell me Angel.. what happened in that dream of yours.. is it really bad?"

He needs to know.

Somehow, you shook your head. "I can't remember.." you sniffles. "I can't remember what happened"

Yes. You dream about it then after you wake up from the dream, you forgot all the stuff that happens in that dream. But surely is way painful for you to remember.

"Not even a short thing Angel?" Again you shook your head as an answer. Jungkook only heaves a sigh and give your forehead a quick kiss.

"It's okay.. I'm here, that dream won't happen again so let's sleep, yea? I tire you out earlier so my pretty Angel needs rest" and lays down the both of you. Hugging you in his arms as you slowly falling into deep slumber.

~~

Jungkook stares at you till he knows your fast asleep trying to figure out what is that bad dream all about.

"Whatever that dream is.. it should and will never happen"

---

Welp

Welp... This what it says..