Chapter 1

I walked into my best friend Chris Evans house annoyed at the drunk texts I was getting at 2am to come over. As I walked in I heard tons of voices and groaned, I was not in the mood for drunken idiots.

"Ari!" Chris yelled drunk seeing me. I rolled my eyes. He ran over and hugged me and push him off of me.

"What the hell Chris?!" I asked seeing the mess and seeing the 4 very drunk guys one of them being Chris's younger brother Scott who told me he would control Chris tonight. I walked over to Scott.

"Ari! When did you get here?" Scott said and I groaned smacking him on the back of the head.

"OW!" Scott said.

"You promised me Scott!" I said annoyed and the other 3 guys laughed.

"Promised what? To have fun? Guilty!" Scott said and I groaned.

"Okay that's it! Let's get everyone to bed." I said and started getting the other 3 guys I didn't know up.

"You're hot when you're angry." The one guy said getting in my face and I almost gaged at the smell of alcohol on his breath.

"Hey! Don't hit on her!" Chris yelled angry and stumbled up to the guy.

"Okay tough guy, can you make it to your room on your own?" I asked and he nodded and headed to his room.

"Scott go to your normal room you stay in." I said and he nodded and held on to the wall the entire way. I looked at the other guys.

"Come on guys. Let's get you all in beds." I said and one guy just laid on the couch.

"Fine, you stay there." I said and threw a blanket on him. I got the other 2 guys into rooms which wasn't an easy feet but I did it. I walked back to Chris's room and check on him to see him laying on his bed in his jeans and t-shirt. I just let him sleep in his clothes, I walked over and covered him up. I went into his medicine cabinet in his bathroom and grabbed the headache medicine then to the kitchen and grabbed bottles of water. I went to everyone's room and left a bottle of water with 2 pills on each table. I ended in Chris's room. Once I had it all done I went to close the blinds in Chris's room then thought against it, he deserved whatever pain the sun caused in the morning. I grabbed a blanket from the closet in his room I laid on the chaise lounger chair in his room and covered up thankful I came over in sweatpants and a t-shirt. I felt a nose nudge my elbow and looked to see Chris's dog Dodger and I petted his head.

"Your dad is a fucking idiot." I said and he sighed and then laid beside me on the floor. I took one last look at Chris and fell back into a deep sleep I had been in at my own home before he kept drunk texting me. 

******************************************************************************

*****CHRIS POV*****

I woke up the morning and didn't want to open my eyes, I felt like my head was going to explode if I did. I finally took a deep breath and barely opened my eyes and I instantly saw sun.

"God! No!" I said annoyed and threw the blanket over my face. I then thought I saw something on the table and peeked out seeing the pills and bottle of water, I knew what this meant and I groaned. I took the pills and then removed the blanket fighting the searing pain in my head. I looked at saw exactly who I thought it would be sleeping on the chaise lounge and sighed.

"Why do I do this to her?" I mumbled to myself. I stumbled out of bed and closed the blinds in the bedroom which I knew she left open on purpose to annoy me. I saw she was uncovered and I covered her back up. She stirred in her sleep as I did and Dodger gave me a low grumble.

"I am covering her up, calm down." I whispered to Dodger.

"You're my dog any way, show loyalty dude." I said and Dodger turned his head away from me. I went back and laid in bed knowing I wanted to get more sleep.

****************************************************************************

*****NORMAL POV*****

I woke up and noticed the blinds were closed and I groaned knowing Chris got up at some point in time and closed the blinds. I didn't care I just got up and stretched being stiff from sleep on the lounger but even though he was drunk I felt safer is Chris's room instead of in a room by myself with more drunk idiots in the house. I quietly left the room and headed to the kitchen with Dodger right behind me. I let him out the door in the back and started the coffee. I fixed my hair in a cleaner ponytail and looked in the fridge to get things out to make breakfast. I heard someone groaning and come walking into he kitchen. I looked at saw Scott.

"So it was you..." Scott groaned and sat at the island.

"Was me what? That had to show up here at 2am and get everything under control?! Scott you promised!" I said and he groaned.

"Don't yell!" Scott said grabbing his head.

"Did you take the pills I left you?" I asked and he nodded. I poured Scott a cup of coffee and myself one as well as I started making eggs.

"Where did you sleep?" Scott asked.

"On the chaise in your brothers room." I said and Scott nodded.

"Is he awake?" Scott asked.

"I am now." Chris said coming into the kitchen and I handed him my cup of coffee I had been drinking and he kissed my cheek, as he did I punched him in the chest.

"Ow!" Chris said.

"You deserve more but I am taking pity on you." I said and he groaned and sat next to Scott.

"Chris, you cant keep doing shit like this. What happens that one time I don't come to save you and your idiot friends?" I asked and he groaned.

"At least I can be grateful you didn't have girls over." I said and he sighed.

"That was one time." Chris said pissed off.

"And do you know how many NDA's I had to have signed?!" I asked just as pissed off.

"And you will always be here to save him Ari, you know you are like his own personal assistant." Scott said and I glared at him.

"I didn't want that job so he never hired one knowing I would always come running." I said and I plated the big batch of eggs I made knowing they would eat them.

"Here. For you and your frat bros who are still sleeping. Dodger is out back and I am going home." I said and went to leave. Chris groaned and chased after me.

"Ariana, wait please." Chris said and grabbed my hand.

"No Chris, I am done. I can't do this anymore. I want to be you friend like we were when we all were kids but you keep making stupid choices. You never grew up." I said and he sighed looking at the floor. I placed on my hand on his cheek.

"It's time to grow up Peter Pan." I said and he gave a small smile. He grabbed my hand and kissed the palm of my hand.

"Thank you for coming over and taking care of us." Chris said and I groaned.

"No more Chris." I said and opened the front door and left. 

Bet on Love ⭐जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें