Chapter 29

*****4 months later*****

I was sitting in the hotel room right down the road from where the wedding and reception were taking place. My sister and mom were with me helping me get dressed. There was a knock on the door and my sister Hailey answered the door.

"I have the flowers." The person at the door said and handed her 2 bouquets and corsage for my mom.

"The guys get theirs?" Hailey asked knowing they were staying a few floors away from us.

"Yes ma'am." The lady said. Hailey smiled and shut the door.

"These are gorgeous." Hailey said and I smiled seeing them.

"Chris picked the flowers. He swore he knew my favorite and I got panicked but he did amazing." I said looking at the light pink and white gerbera daisy bouquet. Hailey was wearing a simple short light pink sundress, we weren't going all out for this wedding at all since it wasn't big at all. I also wanted her to be comfortable since it was July and hot.

"He did very good." June, my mom said and I smiled.

"He did." I said as I the hairstylist and make-up artist Chris insisted on hiring finished up on me. My hair was in a loose bun with some loose curls hanging down. I looked at my dress hanging on the door and smiled.

"It's still so perfect." I said and my mom nodded. We started to get me dressed in my wedding dress. It was a sheath wedding dress that had a geometric lace design over lay, V-neckline front and back with a scalloped hem line. Once I was dressed I smiled at my mom who's eyes were tearing up and Hailey smiled.

 Once I was dressed I smiled at my mom who's eyes were tearing up and Hailey smiled

"You look amazing." Hailey said and I smiled as there was another knock on the door. Hailey peeked out the peephole.

"You can't be here!" Hailey yelled through the door and I heard Chris chuckle.

"I don't want to see her Hailey I just want to check on her." Chris said and I smiled. I walked up to the door.

"Chris, I am fine." I said and he chuckled. I heard him then sigh. I knew he was nervous. I went to open the door.

"Don't!" Hailey said and I shook my head.

"He isn't going to see me." I said and I stuck my hand out the door. Chris sighed and took ahold of my hand and I felt him slightly shaking.

"You okay Evans?" I asked and I felt him lift my hand to his lips and kiss my knuckles.

"I love you." Chris said and I smiled.

"I love you too. Now let's go have a wedding we will remember." I said and Chris laughed and I felt him relax.

"I'll see you there." Chris said and let go of my hand.

"I'll be the one walking towards you." I said. He walked away and I smiled shutting the door.

"Okay swoon!" Hailey said and I laughed rolling my eyes.