𝐎𝐍𝐄 - new

the huge building was standing in front of the curly haired girl, the black hair making her look even more pretty than  she already was. students were walking around, laughing together with their friends.

she took a deep breath and walked towards the entrance with her head held high. she had just transferred here after studying in australia and living with her aunt.

the girl had been at the school the day before and had gotten a paper with her classes and where they were located so she wouldn't get lost.

it took her around five minutes until she got to her classroom. she carefully walked in and scanned the whole room, taking in how the people in her class looked like. all of them were so pretty.

"hi, is there a seat that isn't taken?" She let a smile show up in her face as here eyes roamed around. it seemed like no-one had heard her so she repeated herself.

"hey!" she raised her voice finally gaining the attention of her new classmates. "which one of the seats isn't taken yet?"

"the one next to heesu." a girl with a pink cardigan replied in a snarky tone while rolling her eyes.

"and which one of you is heesu?" no-one even said anything, one of the guys just pointed towards the back of the class where a girl in a zip up hoodie was sitting. "thank you."

she smiled at the guy and walked to the back of the class, receiving a few weird stares along the way. she sat down and leaned back on the chair.

it didn't take long til the teacher walked in and broke up a fight between the pink cardigan girl and one of the guys. everyone sat down in their seats and she started talking.

"hi, there." her voice sounded strict but the moment the class said hello back a smile made its way on her face. "time to hand-in your phones."

everyone made their way to the front of the class including the transferred girl. her brother had warned her about the fact that the phones get collected in the morning, so she had found one of her old phones and charged it the night before.

she was the last one to get to the front of the class and she pulled the phone out of her pocket and handed it to the teacher.

the teacher looked at her for a few moments before a look of realisation cane onto her face. "oh, you are the transferred student from australia, yoon sunhee if i remember correctly?"

"yeah, that's me." sunhee said with an awkward smile as the teacher took the phone and put it with the other phones.

she looked at the class. "everyone, this is yoon sunhee, your new classmate from australia. since all of you get along pretty well i am expecting for everyone to be nice to her, am i understood?"

everyone replied yes or just nodded their heads and the moment the teacher nodded her head to acknowledge their actions sunhee rushed back to her seat.

"who's in touch with hyeonju?" Tthe moment the teacher said that everyone quiet. "nobody? so none of you have tried calling her today?"

"uh, we cleaned the science lab together yesterday, but i haven't seen her since." the guy with glasses in front of the class said.

the teacher started looking a little bit distraught and bit her lip. "if anyone hears from her some time in the next few days, let me know right away, okay?"

"okay." all of them replied in sync and the teacher started talking again while the black haired girl just leaned closer to heesu.

"who's hyeonju?" she whispered and the girl looked at her.