𝐓𝐖𝐎 - panic

people were running around everywhere, screams filled the whole place and the panic was undeniable.

sunhee was just frozen out of shock.

everything seemed to be moving in slow motion as the events happened all around her, well  that was until something bumped into her and tried to bite her.

she immediately kicked it off of herself and got up. she noticed people crawling out through the windown and immediately ran towards them. no-one was trying to get out anymore when she got there so she assumed everyone got out already.

adrenaline was pumping through her veins and she somehow managed to get out of there without any of those things biting her. when she got out those things were coming from different directions and she hadn't no idea where to go so she just ran.

she managed to get to a clearer place and she saw onju and cheongsan running and somehow manage to catch up with them in time.

the climbed onto the roof and managed to get inside the school. those things attacked cheongsan but sunhee just continued to run to her classroom. she started banging at the door in panic while frantically looking around and seeing the two other run towards the door too.

"open the door you fuckers! we aren't bitten! open it!" she continued to yell and after some moments the door finally opened and they rushed in.

sunhee immediately squatted down against the wall to try and catch her breath, many thoughts rushing through her head - what was happening and why was this happening, not paying attention to what was happening around her at all.

when she finally got herself together again and started attaching herself back to the reality. she squinted her eyes when she realised that namra and suhyeok were also there.

she turned to the guy that was holding the door. "when did those two get here?" she asked with furrowed brows.

"a few minutes ago, they got in through the window. didn't you see?" he asked with a weird tone.

"no, i wasn't paying attention." she emotionlessly said and started staring back into nothingness. "what's your name by the way? i can't see your name tag."

"oh joonyeong."

"ah, okay." she closed her eyes and tried to steady her breathing. she really should stop thinking too much.

when she opened her eyes again, everyone was searching for a phone to use but she didn't really care. she just got up and walked over to her bag.

no-one really paid attention to her, so she calmly tried to take out her medication. her hands were visibly shaking, her vision was blurry and her breathing was still unstable.

she quickly managed to down her medication without anyone noticing, or so she thought. she sat down in her chair and tried to think about something else apart from what kind of situation they were in.

a few more minutes passed by until she could normally breathe again and when she could finally comprehend what was happening, onju was trying to call the police again while the girl in the pink cardigan was bugging her about it nonstop.

sunhee saw the girl rush over to namra. "hey. do something." she said in an obvious panic. "tell ms.park to come or something."

namra calmly turned towards her with a blank stare and the cardigan girl repeated herself again. "do something."

"what can she do?" suhyeok interrupted.

"she should be doing something." she said and everyone kept quiet. "what have you done as our classroom president?"