𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - roof top

"namra is not the only one that heard the puking sound though." sunhee said after hyoryung that she wasn't hearing anything. "let's just drop it, there is no point in trying to figure out who it is."

"we should go, it's weird here." namra mentioned.

"we can't just leave." cheongsan answered. "there are zombies out there."

"you know that i can kill them right? it is much safer than it was before." sunhee said from the window where she was sitting.

"ah, we should have went while the music was playing, now we're stuck here!" daesu sighed.

"but we have music." onjo said and everyone stared at her. this was either going to go really well or they will die.

"this is the dumbest idea anyone has come up with this whole time! we could have left in a different way you dumb fucks!" sunhee angrily mumbled and leaned against the railing between namra and suhyeok.

"you hear that?" namra asked and turned to face sunhee. sunhee furrowed her brows and paid attention to the sound. "you mean the helicopter or the zombies?"

"the zombies." namra replied and sunhee took a deep breath and sighed.

"can't those zombies chill for a few fucking minutes, they're getting annoying." she sat down on the stairs and laid her head on her knees. her eyes lingered on her broken wrist but she looked away as soon as he heard the zombies getting too close.

she slowly got up and the moment she did the zombies were already running up the stairs, suhyeok and cheongsan being them off random objects. sunhee joined them immediately and helped.

there were a lot of zombies and more and more of them were showing up every moment making it impossible to get rid of them quickly enough.

the classmates that were at the door threw something down to slow down the zombies, allowing the three to regain some strength.

but the zombies continued to come, managing to get out from under the material.

someone walking up the stairs could be heard and the three turned their attention that way only to see gwinam walking up the stairs while carrying a zombie with him.

"for fucks sake." sunhee mumbled in annoyance and rolled her eyes. she could hear suhyeoks and cheongsans breaths becoming unsteady and she fully understood why they were nervous.

more zombies started coming and sunhee turned her attention to fighting them off along with suhyeok, making sure none of the zombies got too close to him.

moments passed and she saw something falling down from the side of her eye. 

"guys  the door opened!" onjo said. "come on!"

everyone ran to the door and made their way onto the roof top. cheonsan was the last one to make his way outside so he locked the door and slid down against the door. sunhee sat down next to him while the others tried to get the attention of the helicopter that was flying away.

"we're stuck again." sunhee said and turned her head to look at cheongsan. "you okay? he didn't bite you or actually gauge your eyes out, right?"

cheongsan let out a small laugh at the question. "thankfully he didn't."

sunhee nodded at that with a small smile. "i'm glad, you don't seem the kind of person that would enjoy dying before getting onjo to safety."

"really? i almost died and this is what you say?" he looked at her in disbelief.

"she might be oblivios to the fact that you like her, but i'm not." sunhee replied. "you should confess before-"

she was cut off by a banging on the door. she immediately got up and pulled cheongsan with her further away from the door. everyone turned their attention to the door as they heard someone banging on the door contoniesly.

cheongsan started to walk towards the door and sunhee pulled him back. "don't go near the fucking door." after a few more bangs it stopped.

"he's gone." namra mumbled.

"what the actual fuck." daesu grumbled.

"whose gone?" suhyeok asked while being completely clueless.

"gwinam." sunhee interrupted. "that's his smell, he stinks like shit by the way, i heard his breathing."

- ...hEyYyYy

im sorry for not updating for like, 2 or 3 weeks but a lot has happened in my life

like me trying to commit unalive but we don't talk about that.

anyways, i got 7 on my chemistry test without cheating 😩

also, im sorry about the chapter being shitty but im just really having a hard time but i do try my best