𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - hand

IT WAS ALREADY DARK out and silence was filling the room. sunhee was laying on the ground right next to the door while her backpack was under her head, the girl had taken off her jacket and covered her legs with it.

everyone else was sitting at the table or being close to it, she didn't really care. she only wanted to go home, curl up in her bed and eat the food her mum made.

or just get bitten by a zombie and die, she couldn't decide which option was better.

"maybe they didn't die then." everyone's head turned towards daesu, including sunhee. "they wouldn't have been quiet if zombies were biting them. they must be alive."

"just because we didn't hear them doesn't mean it didn't happen, don't give yourself false hope." sunhee mumbled and sat up while rubbing here eyes from being sleepy.

"i think he's right." onjo said with a small pout on her lips.

"forget it." daesu said.

"i didn't hear anything either." she continued.

"me neither. iwas scared becauseididtn know how i'dfeel if iheard them screaming, but i didn't hear anything." hyoryung mentioned.

"come to think of it, neither did i." joonyeong said.

"then i'm right. they're alive, right?" daesu said and joonyeong nodded at his words.

"should she be?" jimin said while looking at her hands.

"what do you mean?" the guy with glasses asked.

"she's a murdered. she killed gyeongsu and walked out on her own. is it right for her to be alive? aren't you all being pretentious?" jimin said and sunhee couldn't help but nod in agreement from her place.

"what about ms.park? should she have died too?" wujin said from next to suhyeok.

"ms.park is a grown adult, she can do what she wants, and if it's running after a murderer and getting herself killed that way, so be it. what they do is none of our business as long as it doesn't harm anyone." sunhee said yawning as she finished the sentence.

she opened her eyes to look at all of them and it looked like they are judging her. "don't look at me like that, i'm just saying the most logical thing."

"regardless, it still happened because of us." wujin said.

"nothing happened because of us, don't try to put the blame on all of us for their stupid decisions. nayeon is at fault and no-one else. the rest of us didnt do anything wrong." sunhee angrily said and stood up out of anger, her head immediately spinning from the sudden movement and held onto the wall.

the room was completely quiet after what she had said and she opened her eyes to see that suhyeok was the only person still looking at her. "ms.park may have made it sound like we were at fault, but we aren't, nayeon is just greedy."

the room was completely quiet for a few moments before suhyeok started speaking. "hey, i don't know if i should say this--"

"then don't say it." wujin stopped him from speaking before he could even get to the point.

"doesn't anyone else have to go to the bathroom." everyone stayed quiet. "is it just me."

daesu slowly raised him hand. "me too."

"we have to go too, but we can't go out." hyoryung also answered.

"you guys can't, but i certainly can." sunhee said with a completely emotionless face. "if i die, i die."

"why are you blaming me? suhyeok was the one who brought it up. it's not a crime to need to poop." daesu defended himself.