𝐒𝐈𝐗 - leave

the morning sun was starting to shine through the window and sunhee was slowly starting to wake up due to not being able to sleep while it's light outside. she was about to turn to her side but she realised that she wasn't on the floor like she remembered.

she slowly opened her eyes and the moment she did, she saw suhyeok right over her, calmy sleeping with his blazer draped over himself. she was laying in his lap.

she tried to figure out a way to change the position she was sleeping in without waking him up. after ten minutes of thinking she just gave up and decided to stay in the same position even if it was incredibly uncomfortable for her.

more minutes passed and more of her classmates started waking up. she just closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep again, not wanting to get up from her place just yet, laying on suhyeok's legs was relaxing.

soon, suhyeok has also woken up and was looking at sunhee - she was gorgeous, jet black curly hair, tanned skin, full lips, a button up nose and fox eyes. she was perfect.

sunhee felt that someone was looking at her so she pretended to wake up. she let out a groan and opened her eyes, immediately catching the person that was staring at her this whole time. "whyare you staring at me?" she whispered due to most of the classmates still being asleep.

"i'm not." he quickly whispered back and turned away from her, his ears turning slightly red.

"you're not very good at lying." she giggled after saying that and sat up, stretching in the process. "fuck, my shoulders hurt."

'do you want me to give you a massage?" suhyeok asked.

"if it doesn't bother you." sunhee replied. suhyeok placed his hands on her shoulder and started applying pressure on her muscles, slowly making sure he massaged the right places.

sunhee was completely out of it, her eyes were closed and she was so relaxed - suhyeok definitely knew how to give a good massage. her muscles weren't tense anymore and suhyeok must have noticed it because he stopped.

"thank you. that helped a lot." she smiled at him and got up. "i will go talk with namra."

she walked over to the girl and sat down next to her. "hi." namra looked at her with no emotions.

"what do you want?" she asked, sounding the same she always did.

"well, i haven't had a one-on-one conversation with you, plus, you seem pretty smart in situations like these. you think rationally, not out of panic." sunhee explained. "plus, we are probably going to die anyways so i want to get to know you because you are cool."

"ah." she just said and looked out the window, not giving sunhee a reply. the curly haired girl pouted and also proceeded to look out the window. "sure."

"really?!" sunhee said excitingly, not noticing how loud she was being.

"don't yell, i can still take it back." namra said with raised brows, making sunhee apologise immediately.

"anyways, do you have any favorite songs?"

"they'll come for us eventually." onjo said while everyone was surrounding the table.

"how long will we wait?" hyoryung asked as she rubbed her arm out of stress.

"until they come." onjo said and looked at the ground.

"we agreed that we leave this morning if no-one comes to get us." sunhee said while twirling on her chair and whining, she was bored out of her mind.

"so? you want to go out there?" onjo mentioned.