𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - fights

tw - mention of self harm scars and self harm

sunhee was sitting on the floor and just zoning out, not paying attention again. the teacher was talking to nayeon about her going in to apologise to gyeongsu.

everyone apart from sunhee were looking at her at waiting for her to finally go in. sunhee was not in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment, so she didn't even move from her place at all.

when the raven haired girl finally decided to pay attention to what was happening, nayeon wasn't there anymore and everyone was just just staring through the windown to see what was going on in there.

she just rolled her eyes and got up, also being curious on what was so interesting that they were whispering to themselves.

she got on her tippy toes and looked over the people in front of her to see what was happening. it looked like they were talking and gyeongsu looked kind of angry. she could see him standing up in a way that nayeon was covering his face.

"kiss, kiss." daesu started chanting a few of the guys giggled at thay. sunhee just looked at him like he was crazy and stopped looking at what was happening, but the moment she stopped paying attention nayeon walked out and gyeongsu ran after her while yelling.

"come here you piece of--" he started.

"hey, hey, hey, what's wrong?" daesu held him down with a worried expression.

"you're fucking... you're such a fucking cheat!" he said while nayeon just had a numb expression of her face.

"you really said that? you promised you would apologise to him." ms.park said with her arms crossed on her chest.

"i did nothing wrong." sunhee could tell nayeon was lying.

"you only think about yourself." jimin said, sounding annoyed. "you said to close the door before anyone could get it, you said it would be safer for us. that's not right."

"we almost dies when gyeongsu pulled coach kang in. why aren't you mad at him." she shifted the blame onto someone else again.

"that was not his fault. how was he supposed to know that was going to happen?" cheongsan defended him.

"that's enough, quiet everyone."

"we'd be quiet is she was gone." jimin said quickly before the teacher could say more.

"you're all so annoying." nayeon said.

"for fucks sake, shut up for once! we would probably still in class 2-5 if you would have kept your mouth shut." sunhee snapped from the table she was sitting on, her voice was filled with anger as she shot daggers at nayeon.

"shut up you suicidal bitch." nayeon said with no emotions in her voice.

"what did you just say?" everyone in the room had started paying attention to what was going on between the two of them.

"i said," she started in a mocking voice, "shut up you suicidal bitch." and that was all it took for sunhee to snap at her, in the meaning of second her palm made contact with her cheek, causing nayeon to fall down on the floor in shock, she probably hadn't guessed that sunhee gets aggressive.

"your face is going to look like my skin the next time you open your mouth and talk about me, understood?" sunhee threatened.

"sunhee, stop!" ms.park yelled at her and sunhee just walked inside of the recording room to calm herself down. she slammed the door behind her and walked over to the chair and sat down on it, turning herself away from the window, just knowing the others were judging her.