Yandere! Fem! Britain x Colony! Male! Reader

Requested by: Littletoady44

Genre: Action

TW: Yandere/obsessive behaviour, violence, emotional manipulation
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/n strolled through the back alleys of Portsmouth, the familiar salty fragrance of the sea was all around. Rays of light intruded the usually shady alleyways and graced the gentle waves.

It had been a while since he'd last seen Britain, he missed her dearly. However, the time had come, he wanted to be independent, his own nation. This would be an uphill battle knowing how... Defensive Britain could be at times... Perhaps they could be allies of some sort. He'd have to look into things he could offer her for an alliance through, things she didn't already have...

"Y/n! It's been so very long!"

His thoughts were derailed by a certain Englishman coming his way.

"England! Yes, it has been quite a while..." Y/n knew if he tried to become independent England, Wales and Scotland (despite how much of a nightmare they can be at times) would be, slightly, disheartened...

"Are you alright?" England enquired. His eye, the one that hadn't been gouged out, focused on him.

"Yes, I'm alright, how about you?" Y/n checked his watch, 10:27, the intricate gold arrows showed.

"Oh, I'm great! Are you aware that Britain is coming back from her voyage?"

"No, I was not!" Y/n laughed, a little surprised as Britain was scheduled to come back 3 days from now.

They soon emerged from the cool passageway into the relentless glare of the British Sun that was only cooled only by the breeze that carried boats across the vast ocean. The water stretched as far as the eye could see before disappearing over the horizon. The waves lapped at the shore dragging whatever it could with it into the dark depths.

"England, do you think Britain would let me have independence? Just a thought," Y/n let slip, he waited for England to lash out at even suggesting the idea of Independence.

England glanced at him. "Depends, if you ask nicely you'll have a slightly better chance but knowing how... Attached she is to you it will be a painfully long battle, metaphorically of course. Britain despises the mere thought of you getting hurt."  England turned to look at Y/n, "Do you want independence? If so, I can only support you, only mentally though."

Y/n nodded, " I do, but I don't want to hurt her in the process...This decision is going to rip me into two!" Y/n fiddled with the white cuff of his shirt, "I would love to stay as Britain is my best friend but I want to think and make decisions for myself!"

England nodded, looking slightly sympathetic, "You'll know when the time arises, you can always visit Britain if you're independent but if you choose to stay you'll always be below her, a colony, something she can toy with. If you become a country you can make new allies and bonds,  you won't need to be so dependent on Britain, which will allow you to see eye to eye with her. You don't need to be her colony to be close to her, in this position you are disposable, something she can get rid of at the flick of her wrist."

Y/n blinked, not expecting the sudden wisdom coming from England. "I'll talk to her about separating from the Empire. Thank you, England. By the way, how are Wales and Scotland?"

England scoffed, "They're fine, as always," the shadow of a boat came over the horizon, "Wales crashed into a tree yesterday, you should have seen it!"