Male! Werewolf! USSR x Fem! Red Riding Hood! Reader ( Part 1 )

Requested by: @DevinylFNF

Genre: not specified

TW:
USSR, stalking, Assault, abduction

A/n:

Sorry that I just haven't been updating and this took so long!
Hope you enjoy!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Just a quick trip. There and back, right?"

"Yes, mother. I promise I'll be safe." Y/n turned to her mother and embraced her before separating and stepping towards the door.

"Alright... Just be quick, please..."

"Don't threat, it's just a trip through the forest!" Her statement received a disapproving shake of the head.

"Alright then, go before it gets any darker!" Her mother opened the door and gave the small basket to her, filled with supplies for her grandmother.

Y/n took the basket and stepped into the cold, the wind toying with her cloak and sending a chill down her spine. The only thing lighting her path through the forest would be that of the moon, looking down on her, full as ever.

Her boots made the gravel beneath churn and produce an irritating grinding sound, luckily the little stones dispersed and revealed a trodden dirt path with foliage overflowing from the ditches on either side. Patches of wet mud would form in the path that she would jump over. An owl flew overhead, darting into a nest before coming out with food, the forest shielding it from being seen clearly. The moonlight struggled to fight through the imposing trees and grace the path that lay ahead.

The small cracks of branches could be heard as animals stepped on them while prowling around the forest. Growls that where then followed by a soft thump could be heard through the trees, an animal catching it's food for the night. Soon to curl up safe from larger predators in it's den and eat it's still warm catch in peace, sheltered from the wind.

The trodden path swayed this way and that until the path diverged down two different routes. Both appeared the same yet she knew this road like no other, her mother always said that right was always right. Although, she'd be lying to herself if she said she didn't long to go crashing down the left path in search of enrichment for her ever curious mind.

However, now was not the time to get lost on purpose. She had promised her mother that she'd get the food there and be on her way back as soon as possible. And so she continued down her usual path, looking around at the trees as they cast shadows on the path that shone with silver light from above, the wooden basked swayed at her side, the checkered fabric that protected it from the elements flapped in the wind. Akin to her red cloak that had been a gift from her grandparents when she turned eighteen.

Despite her nostalgic reminiscing she couldn't deny the fact that something was in the forest. Probably just a curious fox that smelled the meat in her basket. Unfortunately she couldn't tear off a bit and throw it into the forest, her mother had said that her grandparents need it desperately and so she'll comply for now. Although, it felt bigger that a fox, more predatory.

A soft growling came from the bushes, so soft it reminded her of purring, so soft she didn't hear it at first. She swallowed and picked up a large pointed stick, it wasn't sturdy by any means but it'd be enough if a wolf decided to attack her, a tad strange as wolves didn't really approach the paths unless they where starving... She broke off the twigs that hung into the branch as she walked, allowing the basked to lay in the crook of her arm.

She saw the faint orange glow of the lights of her grandparents house through the trees, although she didn't relax. The growling had gotten stronger and more... aggressive as she approached the house. She felt like sprinting to the door but her mother had told her enough to not run as the wolf may see you as prey and give chase.

A snapping twig and the growing got her to turn around expecting to see a worn and boney wolf of sorts. Definitely not what she saw. It was something, sure. Something that you'd see in twilight. A wolf, too big to be a wolf prowled behind her this entire time. Red fur lightened by what little light the moon provided, standing to one side of the path. She placed her basket down and held the stick in a fighting stance, not like she was much of a fighter but it had to work.

It's response was to quiet it's growling and resume a crouched stance, ready to leap at a moment's notice. It released a muffled growl that sounded a lot like words, a kin to 'Stick down'. So she did, a dumb decision on her part that was rewarded by being pounced at.

The beast leaped at her, paws bearing down and crashing either side of her before picking her up in it's sharp toothed maw and fleeing into the dense forest, not a care for her body trapped between it's K-9s. Her body felt punctured, a like to a tyre. The beast's sporadic movements sent her up and down onto it's teeth again and again until it spit her out on a stone floor.

She felt her conscience drifting as she looked up at the red furred creature the first rays of dawn came and a distant screech from the thing echoed around her.

Her last memory being the red lump of fur curled up in agony.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Yeah, uh, not the best tbh...
Tell me if there are any problems with my SPaG