Male! Top! Werewolf! USSR x Fem! Bottom! Red Riding Hood! Reader ( Part 2 ) [🍋]

Requested by: @DevinylFNF

TW: Nausea, USSR, Mention of a dead person, Mention of arranged marriages, Technically Contraception to get away from arranged marriages

A/n

Reader has a vag and is 21

USSR is 22

I hope it's good as this is my first time writing smut   *Bites lip*

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

A nauseous feeling awoke Y/n from her slumber. She whipped her head up and threw her hand over her mouth, a slapping sound emitting. A stalagmite stood proud by her feet which was barely touching it's counterpart that had water dripping down in a slow motion. Much like a tap after you'd turned the water off.

The stone den stretched around her only a couple of holes allowing a dull light to leak into the cave. Various shiny trinkets where scattered in piles around the room, often around the limestone icicles. A tunnel led off into a dark area where the sounds of rushing water came from, clashing against rocks in a sporadic fashion.

"Hello?" Her strained voice echoed around the cave. A lick of discomfort lingered in the stomach either from fainting or seeing the red bite mark from when she was abducted from the path. She had been so close to safety as well...

"Hello.."

Y/n looked around slowly, spying between the pillars of stone in an attempt to see whoever had replied.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

Her eyes landed on a tall silhouette that held a oil lantern in their hand that barely illuminated their face enough to be identified.

"Why am I here..? Where did the wolf go?" She surveyed the area for what seemed to be the tenth time before looking back at the red skinned person.

"I cannot answer the first question. But... I am sorry about the bite marks." He lifted the lantern higher. Wolf-like ears poked out of his fluffy hair and angled towards her, the left one preforming a barely noticeable twitch.

"What..?" Y/n thought about all those books that her dad had practically shoved down her throat. The ones about castles and dragons and trapped princesses in anguish. She sure didn't feel like that, yet. Only a pang of confusion swirled in her chest.

"There is a painkiller and glass of water beside you." He placed the lamp of a shelf made of stone next to him and walked towards Y/n.

She turned to look at the small white pill next to a glass of clean water. Throwing the chalky pill down her throat, followed by cold water that cooled her scratchy vocals.

"What's your name..?" Y/n looked up from the glass to him.

"Y/n. What about you?"

"..Soviet. You don't need to know other ones."

"O-kay" Y/n muttered, testing her feet on the ground. The cold seeping through her shoes.

Standing up she looked at Soviet, "Why can't you answer my first question?"

"What do wolves do, Y/n?"