Male! Malaysia x Female! Reader

Requested by: @IMANBALQISBINTISAIFU

Genre: Fluff

TW: Swearing (Banter/casual)

A/n: Sorry this took so long! Hope you enjoy this though though! I apologise for any inconsistencies!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/n's hands traced over the tinted map, feeling the creases through the blue gloves that encased them. Artificial light covered the parchment, delving into each mark and imperfection. Lines of smeared, barely visible, ink scrawled across the page. Illustrations of old boats sailed across the sea which had 'The East Indies' scrawled beside it in faded ink.

"Y/n, it's time to go home!" her finger twitched at the disturbance. How didn't she realise the door had been opened? Cherr stood beside her. "This map again? I know it's old but, don't you have better maps to clean? Like that one of colonized South America? That one's really dusty"

Y/n shook her head, "Cherr, that one isn't on my to-do list."

"Who's is it on then? Your mom's?" The blondie turned around and flicked her hair over her shoulder, walking to the door and holding it open.

"No, it's on Mike's." she picked up the map and gently lowered it into its case. Locking it away till next week.

"If you say so. I got to work on an old ass Viking map, looks so different from the ones now!" The door screeched behind them before coming to a stop and sealing off the room allowing Y/n to lock it. "Really happy that this company decided that they would hire us to take care of and manage maps! I would have no idea where I would be without it!"

Y/n hummed, "Could have been a geography teacher, or a social researcher?"

"Ew, kids are the devil incarnate and social researching doesn't have anything to do with maps." Cherr flicked her hair over her shoulder and strutted down the corridor leaving Y/n to jog to catch up.

"Sure. Anyways, I've got an important meeting in two hours."

"Alright, Y/n," Cherr opened some pristine white doors and they both stood in the sun that graciously warmed their horrifically cold skin, " I also happen to have a meeting... With my wonderful spouse that is!" She waved her tan hands, expelling some excitement.

"Honestly, I'll have to ask how Sage combats your... eccentric behaviour."  

"Oh hush, you're just mad you're so boring, unlike moi!" Cherr struts off leaving Y/n giggling at her performance, barely noticing her phone vibrating in the pocket.

"Hello? Cherr..? Why are you calling me?"

"Forgot to say goodbye! Goodbye, my friend! See you this Monday!"

Ending the call Y/n shook her head and walked to her car, clicking the keys a noise erupted from the car. Stepping in she turned on the ignition and drove down the roads that would lead to her house. Imposing buildings looked down on the people who meandered on the pavements.

———————

Y/n rolled her wrist, earning a satisfying 'crack', then opened her closet doors revealing her neatly hung and folded clothes. Her hand traced along the fabrics before snatching out a black jumpsuit with a black belt wrapped around its waist. Hurrying to her bathroom to put it on.

Y/n tugged at the baggy sleeves that covered half her upper arm, leading up to her neck where a gold pendent hung, cooling her warm skin. The gold of the pendant, which shined in the sunlight, complemented the golden colouring which encased the buckle on her black leather belt. She'd slipped on some white oxford shoes, fixed her hair and strapped a watch onto her wrist.