First Date- Luisa

I have heard about the Maui theory on tiktok so I'm gonna put that here. This would be my point of view on it. I hope you enjoy this!!!

Mirabel entered her room and started pacing. The big butterfly in the center of the room which was hers started turning red.

"Luisa is not mine and Isabella's biological sister? Why would our parents and abuela lie to us like that?" Mirabel said

"Calm down Mirabel, they did it to protect you all. This way Luisa would grow surrounded by love" casita explained

"Couldn't her real parents do that instead of leaving her?" Mirabel asked "I mean I love my sister obviously but I don't understand why someone do something like that"

"I'm sure they did but they had to have a good reason for leaving her here" casita said "I don't know much about it but you can't tell Luisa"

"Why? Abuela's right, she deserves to know" Mirabel said

"She does but not from you or Alma. Your parents have to be the ones to talk to her. Mirabel, Luisa is loved and cared for by the entire family. You mustn't treat her any different now that you know this truth. You can't confront your parents or Alma either about this" Casita told her

Mirabel sighed and her butterfly turned yellow again "Alright, and just so you know, Luisa will always be my sister and I won't treat her any different"

"That's my mariposa" casita said

A few moments later there was a knock on the door "Hey sis, are you here?" It was Luisa's voice "I'm going to Isa's room to get ready for this evening. You told me you would come"

Mirabel took a deep breath and went to open the door "Of course I'm gonna come" she said smiling at her sister

Luisa giggled "Come on" They knocked on Isabella's door and went in. The room had changed from the last time Mirabel was in there. It was similar to Antonio's room now but with more palm trees. It did have all kinds of beautiful flowers like before. What was different was that there were also flowers and plants of all shapes and sizes. Her bed was  still hanging from the ceiling. She had a River of sundews on one half of the walls and one the other she had all sizes of Venus flytraps. I'm another corner she had a pond where she had Lily pads and water Lillies in it. In another part of her room there were a couple of vines hanging in a corner. You could see her clothes from in between them which that assumed to be her closet. The palm trees surrounding the room had cactuses of all sizes around them. The floor was covered with grass, sometimes short sometimes tall. The grass itself had all the beautiful flowers Isabella has always been able to grow.

"Wow Isa your room has really changed since the last time I was here. It looks awesome!!" Mirabel said looking around

"Thank you" Isabella said to her little sister then turned to her middle sister "That's all you have to wear??" The older sister questioned

"Yeah" Luisa replied nervously

"I Can fix that" Isabella said guiding them to the pond "twirl please"

Luisa did as told while Isabella grew flowers out her hands to throw at her. Luisa's skirt instantly went from purple to orange with pink details "Wow Isabella this is beautiful"

Isabella didn't respond but grew a big lily pad in the water. She jumped on it and motioned Luisa to follow her "Jump in, so you can see your reflection. Don't worry, the lily pad will hold us both"

Luisa nervously jumped on the lily pad. Stumbling a little she steadied herself and looked at her reflection in the water.

Mirabel smiled proudly before joining her sisters. Mirabel looked how Luisa turned and turned to look at herself "You look beautiful Luisa" she said and she was right. After learning what her parents were keeping from them, Mirabel wanted to get even closer to her.