Learning More

I'm sorry for the delay in this story lovelies, I keep thinking of what else I could write but I got nothing. That being said, The story might be ending soon.

The weeks kept passing in Te Fiti. Luisa was learning more and more about her powers and loving it. Maui and Moana gave her her space but they still showed her they loved her. Luisa felt a little guilty for giving the cold treatment. It wasn't on purpose, she just felt uncomfortable at first. Also because she missed Encanto and her family. It was hard for her to see Maui and Moana as her parents when she already had another set of parents.

Nevertheless Luisa was starting to warm up to them and letting them into her heart. She was still a little resistant since she thought she care more for these people than she did Julieta and Agustin. Moana came inside the cabin seeing Luisa was in thoughts.

"Hey, Maui is almost done building the campfire so we can cook dinner" Said Moana

"I'll be out in a minute" Luisa said

"I was hoping we could talk, are you ok? You know you can tell me anything right?" Moana said

"Yeah, I just miss my family" Luisa admitted

Even if this made Moana a little sad, she knew it would happen "I know how you feel, being immortal has its own price. My family, cousins, each have an indirect descendant but I can't contact them"

"Why?" Luisa asked

"They would know who I am, I know who and where they are so I know each generation kept our cultures customs alive. At least some of it was passed down to the generations. The downside is that I have to keep my distance. Otherwise we risk being expose and be hunted down again" Moana explained 

"That's a hard way to live" Luisa said

"It is, that's why me and Maui didn't want you to grow up like we have and to live like that" Moana said sadly

This bummed Luisa a little, finally understanding the reason her parents gave her up. A moment of silent passed until Maui entered the cottage "Ladies, dinner is served. Oh and honey, they're almost here" he said smiling

Both women stood up, Moana finally smiled "Who is almost here?" Asked Luisa

"You're going to meet the rest of our family" Moana said

"I thought you said they were all dead" Luisa said

Moana giggled "They are, but their spirits weren't, Come on"

They went out, the cool breeze struck them. It was getting dark, the moon was seen sparkling in the ocean. They waited a few minutes to see the water glow a stream of shimmering blue. Beyond the reef Luisa could see a few creatures approaching. A giant stingray jumped out of the water and back in. Two dolphins followed close behind. Luisa was amazed by this, she was still curious of what it all meant. They got close to the shore to see the creatures jump the reef and land close to them. The sun went down so the wind blew stronger. Three blue transparent figures appeared in front of Moana, Maui and Luisa. The girl was shocked to say the least.

Moana smiled "Grandma, Mom, dad, this is Luisa, mine and Maui's daughter" she said and the figures smiled

Back in Encanto

Casita has rarely been seen so noisy. Since Luisa left, everyone was going crazy. The worst part is that Alma had taken over the kitchen since Julieta hadn't come out of her room. She didn't have her daughters healing gift but her food was just as delicious. Maribel had taken Alma's role since she was in the kitchen. It was harder than she thought.

"Toñito did you do your chores?" Pepa asked her son

"Si mamá, I did" He said

Mirabel went to her aunt with a worried face "How is she?"

A gray cloud stood on top on Pepa "Still the same, Julieta hasn't gone out of her room since Luisa left. Agustin has done all he can but she is just too depressed. He's sad too but he is more worried for your mom"

Mirabel frowned "I can feel her sadness and it affects me too. She's my mom, Isa has been avoiding the subject. She tries to distract herself but at one point she drops on her knees" she said "I try to use my gift to make her feel better but I don't think it's enough"

"I understand, we miss her too. Bruno says she will come back but he still doesn't know when" Pepa says

"You have done more than enough with everything you're doing around the house. Why don't you go see her and try to help her?" Pedro said in Mirabels mind

"Abuelo I can't go see her, I don't know if I can handle seeing her like that" Mirabel said

"Papá is right Mira, it will do her a lot of good if you can get to lift her up. It will also do you a lot of good to see her" Pepa said

Mirabel took a big deep breath and went up the stairs. Pedro had arranged them to go straight into her mothers room. She knocked before opening the door. The sight once she entered broke her. Julieta was laying in bed with puffy eyes and tears still streaming down her cheeks. Agustin was at the foot of the bed holding her hand, looking sad.

"Mira come on in" Agustin said

"Hey papi" she said then kneeled in front of her mother "Hey mamá, how are you feeling?" Julieta didn't respond, she kept looking at a wall.

"She's doing better than last week, don't worry mija, she's gonna be ok" Agustin said

"I know, I just wanted to see if I could help" Mirabel said, Agustin nodded. She grabbed her mothers hand and slowly caressed her head. "Everything's gonna be ok mom. Know that the entire family loves you and we miss you" as she said, her magic began to pour all over Julieta. Mirabel closed her eyes and her only thought was the love she had for her mom.

Julieta slowly got her head and body to sit up. She didn't look down anymore, instead to she looked at her daughter. Agustin finally smiled after a while of seeing his wife so down. Mirabel smiled back, still holding her moms hand.

Julieta hugged Mirabel tight "Thank you mija, I love you so much and I'm so sorry"

"I love you too mamá, glad you're feeling better" she replied

"Thanks to you" Julieta said

"Let's go outside, everyone is worried about you" Agustin said to Julieta to which she nodded in response. Mirabel didn't let go of her until they were out the door.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!