Home is Where your Heart Is

Hi lovelies!! I'm sorry for the delay, I've been having a general creative block for some time now. Plus, I've had a really busy time. I got my very first apartment recently and I'm in the process of moving. That being said, I think this will be the last chapter of this story. I hope the story has been good. Thank you for being so patient, Enjoy this!!

It was almost the end of the year and Luisa was still on Te Fiti. She had learned to control her power and understand the connection to the ocean. Maui and Moana had taken her through different obstacles to test her. She passed every one of them with flying colors. Moana was impressed, she had a connection with the ocean but Luisa could actually bend the water at will. She had changed, she was more sunburned. Her hair was loose and her wardrobe was more revealing. (A/N: I've been watching avatar: the last air bender lately and it gave me ideas lol)

She loved running through the water and challenge herself. At this moment, Maui was giving her an obstacle course to run through. They were both on water and land. Rocks to climb, to break and run through.

"Ready sweetheart?" Said Maui from the sky, looking down at Luisa

"Ready dad!" Luisa called back, this made him smile

The ocean rises to make the obstacle in the water. Moana swims to the finish line and let the water raise her up. Te Fiti was helping with the land obstacles. It was truly a challenge but Luisa was determined.

"Ready, set, go!!" Shouted Moana

Luisa started running, she jumped up the rocks and she smashed through them. Te Fiti was lifting more obstacles as Luisa got through. The girl passed them all effortlessly. She was now at the beach, running towards the water. Luisa raised her hands, having the water raise her up. She climbed up a staircase made of water then dropped down a slide. It pulled her up some water bars that Moana had the ocean put up.

Once she passed the bars, wave formed. Luisa swam under the ocean, under the water she took a board made of wood and surfed the current. She jumped like a torpedo out of the water, waving her hands to be caught the water. The ocean caught her and raised her up again. This time she was still on the board, surfing towards her father.

She was concentrating hard to keep her balance. The moment Luisa saw Maui, she smiled, she was gonna make it. Luisa boosted herself a little more then jumped into the air. She passed Maui just slightly but still landed on his back.

"Yeeeeeehoooooo" Maui screeched

"I made it!!" Exclaimed Luisa holding on to Maui

"Let's go down to the beach" said Maui, Luisa nodded then took them down

Moana was just coming from the water, clearly excited "Luisa you did it!! I'm so proud of you"

"That was incredible!! And on record time too" the girl said, Moana smiled full of pride. Luisa felt a quake under her feet and suddenly felt she was being lifted in the air. Te Fiti brought her to her level and smiled "Thank you for helping me improve" she said, Te Fiti brought her back down and she celebrated with her parents

Later that night, Maui and Moana were making dinner on the camp fire. Luisa was at the shore staring at the far edge of the ocean. She was clearly in thought and a little frown was shown on her face. The water glowed, a minute after, Gramma Tala and Sina appeared beside Luisa.

"You feel sad my child" Sina said

"Tell us what's on your mind" Tala said

Luisa looked at her a little startled "Gramma Sina, Gramma Tala, what are you doing here?" She asked