part 1

"y/n?" my mom yelled from downstairs i went downstairs and saw a man. i have a feeling i've seen him before but i can't remember until he starts talking "hey y/n, i I'm Gordon Bombay and I'd like to introduce you to a few people" "Are you that man I saw at the ice rink?" He gives me a small smile and says "Yes I am so would you like to come with me? huh. "wait now?" i say giving my mom a questioning look to which she replies "yes now baby have fun" i am so confused what the fuck is going on.

I quickly run to my room and take my things I need and change my outfit. last but not least i put on mascara.I go back downstairs and say "let's go" and get a smile from Gordon Bombay. I follow him outside and say goodbye to my mother with a kiss on her cheek. he gets to his car and sits in it waiting for me a few minutes later i get in too and say "now we can go but i have a few quest-" before i could finish my sentence i see him shaking his head saying no as he shaking his head no he says "no questions"

"oh wel okay then ig" 

the ride was so long and he didn't even talk to me so i decided to put music on because music helps with everything. I take my phone out of my pocket and put music onBombay looked at me and said under his breath "oh boy help"I look at him and quickly say "what" "nothing nothing"

"Okay?" I see him parking at an ice rink I've never been to but there are a lot of cars so I think there are a lot of people going in.we step inside together

first he gives me a tour of the whole buildingthen we step on the ice with our skates. when we step on the ice I immediately see a group of kids playing ice hockey

one boy caught my eye

who is this boy?

eventually we go to the group of kidsi look at them all but then i see a girl give me a dirty look as i walk to them.when we got there all eyes were on me, i felt scared? I have no idea why but it's probably just stress.Bombay was the first to start talking "y/n, I want to introduce you to my team" I give him a small smile as he continues to talk "team, this is y/n she might join our team"

I could feel their eyes on me but didn't dare look into their eyes.

it was quiet until someone from the team started talking "hey y/n it's so nice to meet you, i'm Charlie Conway" he tells me while giving me a hug to which I reply "it's nice to meet you Charlie" he smiles at me "hi i'm Guy Germaine" I hear someone say. I look around to see who it comes from and then I see him

the boy who caught my eyeoh my god"nice to meet y-" before I could say anything back the girl cuts me off "and I'm his girlfriend Connie Moreau.""nice to meet you"we are half an hour later and everyone has introduced themselves after a whilei know everyone now and most of them look nice and fun to be friends with

well thats what i thought..