part 26

"y/n? are you in here? i want to talk with you" I heard from the voice who it was, guy of course "open the door please?" is what i heard him ask. finally i opened the door and of course saw guy standing there "what?" I asked "I just want to know, what the fuck are you doing?" he is so really angry "guy calm down i don't understand what you mean" i stepped back as i said that "you know what i mean" he said looking at me "nope" i sighed "would you like it if I danced that way with other girls?" he said a little louder "what? i'm just having fun plus you're not even my boyfriend" i said with eyes rolling "you're kidding right?" i don't understand what his problem is "listen guy i don't understand what your problem is" i explained to him "first you break up with me and now you're mad because i'm having fun?" why are guys so hard to understand? "you really don't get it? charlie told it all so stop pretending you don't know anything" i looked at the guy confused "huh? what did charlie say?" he rolled his eyes "stop it" he said "no i'm serious what did he say"

"don't you really know?" the boy in front of me said "no?" i said to him "charlie told me about how he saw you kissing someone and that's why i broke up with you" 

oh this bitch "dude i never cheated on you if that's what you think" he looked at me funny" so charlie lied?" i nodded "yes""and how am I supposed to believe you?" he asked "it's your choice so use your brain" i wanted to step away but turned around again "oh and-" huh? he's already gone. where did he go so fast? 

why does everyone think so differently about me lately? am I really not good enough? or is it because of the lies going around? I honestly have no idea but I've been thinking too much about myself lately and I already know that.the kids used to say it to me all the time, that's why i think about other people more now, even though i didn't believe it at first. it is better this way.

so i'm on my way to adam because i want to know how he's been lately, you know with all this stuff with the team. I got out of the bathroom and started searching. he can't be that far can he? this party isn't that big now either. i wanted to take my phone and check what time it was until someone bumped into me. "oh i'm sor-" the person started "oh hey y/n i thought you went to your room because you were gone so long sorry" the person continued, i looked at who the person was and saw aiden, the boy I was dancing with before "don't worry it's okay, can I ask you something?" I immediately asked. he looked at me funny at first but then said "uh yeah sure?" i nodded "did you by chance see adam somewhere? i don't know if you know him but i'm looking for him" he thought and then said "yes i think i did" his answer made me happy "really?" I asked aiden "yeah I saw him there" he pointed to a corner of the room, near the music. 

"thank you aiden" i said as i walked away "wait before you go may i have your phone number? to meet up sometime?" he asked when he grabbed my wrist "yes of course" he nodded and took his phone out of his pocket and handed it to me. I gave him a small smile and put my phone number in it. "here you go" i said "thanks y/n, have fun at the party" he took another sip of his drink "you too aiden" and then i stepped to the corner of the room where adam could be. aiden was right, adam was there. "hey adam" I said sitting next to him on the couch "hey y/n what is it?" he asked me "I just wanted to see how you were doing" I shouted over the loud music, next to adam was a container for the music "y/n come on don't think about others for a while, have fun and forget the rest" he rolling eyes told me "but-" and yes I was interrupted "no buts" he pushed me the other way so that I went more to the music and more to the drink "have another drink, nothing will happen" I hesitated for a moment decided to have another drink. I took a seat at the bar 

"can I have another drink please?" I asked the boy at the bar "yes sure" he gave me another drink "thanks" I said "why don't you dance?" he asked me because he saw that I was sitting on that chair "oh uhm I don't know, no sense?" he looked at me strangely and came to me "come up, you know what I'm thinking? you're just too shy, go dance" he pulled me up and pushed me to the dance floor. I was still in doubt, I quickly took another sip of my drink and started to dance carefully. the guy from the bar kept watching until i started dancing and then raised two thumbs up for me. everyone was so drunk here, tomorrow we have school and everyone is going to suffer from the drink anyway. 

I started to dance a bit more through the evening, I also spent part of the evening dancing with aiden. I felt dizzy, like I was spinning but I just stood still. I tried to walk quietly but almost fell "woah y/n careful, what are you going to do?" asked aiden who caught me from the fall "I'm going to my room" I jumped out of his arms and stepped that way 

"y/n your room is that way" I turned around "oh yes right" I smiled at him "should I help you up?" he asked me "if you don't mind then please" I said "I don't mind" he put his glass down and then took my hand "let's go?" he asked me to which I nodded. we walked hand in hand to the door to exit the party, all the way up. to my room "here's my room" i gave him a smile "okay perfect" he nodded and gently released my hand "thanks for bringing me up aiden" i gave him a hug and got one back with another kiss on my cheek "see you tomorrow y/n" he said as he stepped out "see you tomorrow" i stepped inside and closed the door behind my back.