part 23

I took all my things and I got out of the dressing room. i waited for the rest to come out of the locker room but when they got out of the locker room they ignored me? i didn't see guy with the rest so i thought he was still inside but i was wrong. it took a long time in the locker room so i stepped back in and only saw adam. "hey adam, is everyone gone yet?" i asked him as i sat back down "yea" he replied shortly "are you okay?" I asked the boy sitting over me "you know they hate us now don't you?" he told me "huh?" i was confused "how can they hate us for that?" I continued to ask "we are not ducks anymore""yes i know but then why would they hate us? we can't help it and we didn't even choose this" i explained to adam "y/n i know it's hard for you to believe but, they hate us, they said it" they said it? "what exactly did they say?" I asked for more information "they said they wouldn't even miss us, they wanted us out for a while, and more like that" he said "oh?"

"They must be jealous" Adam said with a laugh "probably" I replied "they ignored me just now" I told him "yea I thought so" he said. I nodded "don't worry too much y/n, we are better than them and they know it too"

"do you think?" I asked "yes of course" he replied

"thank you adam, i'm glad i still have you" i said with a smile as we stepped out of the dressing room together "no problem, we have to be there for each other right?" "yes that's true" I replied to him "I better go bye" I said before stepping on the big long stairs, all the way up. I was in doubt, should I knock on guy's door and ask what's going on? I hesitated for a long time but decided to do it anyway. I knocked, no answer so I knocked again, no answer and I wanted to knock a third time but the door just opened. he saw me and immediately asked "what now?" with a sigh "calm down I just wanted to ask why you're ignoring me and acting so differently to me?" I asked "I don't understand what you mean" he told me "you know what I mean" I said and right after my answer he said "nope" and slammed the door in front of me. this really hurt. now there are two things i have to do and that is call two people. 

first jesse and then mindy. I went to my room and immediately took my phone out of my pocket. and started calling

*start call with jesse*

me: hey jesse i really need your help with something

jesse: hey go ahead

me: for hockey we have a new coach and we had to show what we could do. everyone did that and when we went to the changing rooms to change, the coach came in with a paper sheet and our positions for the team were written on it. adam and i ended up on varsity the senior team so not everyone else and adam told me they totally hate us now. which is probably right because all of the ducks ignore us, guy himself. he acts so different to me

jesse: one word, revenge 

me: what revenge? nah i don't think that's a good idea 

jesse: show the ducks you won't just let this happen

me: are you sure that's a good idea?

jesse: a hundred percent

me: okay thank you so much jesse, i love youuu

jesse: i love you too y/n, call me later 

me: will do

*end of call with jesse*

and now, mindy.

*start call with mindy*

mindy: hey girl what's up?

me: the ducks are ignoring me and they're being so mean

mindy: what why?

me: adam and i got on the varsity team

mindy: that's so good why are they mad?

me: they're saying they hate us or something

mindy: i know the perfect answer to all of this, revenge

me: i don't- 

mindy: come to my room right now. i'll be there in a few to help you out 

me: okay? see you 

mindy: see you 

*end of call with mindy*

I packed all my things and got out of my room. walked all the way to mindy's room, and waited for her there. a few minutes later she came and immediately yelled to me "hey y/n i'm here" i laughed and said "hey i see" she laughed too and then put the key on her door. we entered her room, it was nice, tidy and organized. "so sit here" she said pointing to her bed "okay" i said sitting "so there's a party tomorrow night with no teachers and only kids from the school there's alcohol, and you know" i was nodding "I want you to be there too" she started "be a party girl and go have fun" she continued "and make them jealous" kept saying "yes is that a good idea?" I asked hesitantly "yeah sure that's a good idea don't let them ruin your life and think about yourself too" she told me "but-" she interrupted me with "no buts" she looked around and then said "i know something you can wear for the party" she went to her wardrobe and handed me a black dress "isn't this a bit too revealing" yeah i don't know"No of course not, wear what you want but keep it with you because it will still apply" I nodded and said "that's fine thanks mindy" I gave her a hug and walked back to my room. I tried on the dress and looked in the mirror. I look good, honestly.

I'll think about it but for now I'll let it sink in. I don't know where my thoughts are, I don't know what I feel but it doesn't feel right. what have I ever done to them? all i did was help them all one by one and where are they now? all gone. when I needed them the most. I'm always there for them but where are they? I will never do anything for them again. who do they think they are? do that to adam and me? ridiculous

maybe jesse and mindy are right. 

revenge sounds good to me.