part 20

we arrived at our rooms. I take my key from my pocket and put the key in the door, I waved to my teammates who also entered their room. The guy quickly came to give a hug and then also stepped into his room. I entered my room and closed the door behind me. it was a normal room with a bathroom in it. I liked it. i put my suitcases on my bed and looked around some more i saw a window so i thought let's open it for ventilation and apparently i opened my window at the same time as guy because i saw his head out the window too "oh hey guy" i laughed "hey y/n, do you like your room?" he asked me laughing "yeah i do, and you?" i also asked him "yup i like it and it's next to my favorite person so it's perfect" he told me. I started blushing and he started laughing. i saw we were at the roof so i said to guy "wait a minute" and i crawled on the roof, it was easy to crawl on. "come" I said to guy but he hesitated "are you sure that is safe?" he asked me "yes i'm sure, do you trust me?" i asked him "yes i do" he started to climb on it too "this is really cool here" he said to me as he sat down next to me. "we can make this our place and we'll sit here together" I told him "yes that's a good idea" he said and then he started staring at me "what?" I asked laughing "you are very beautiful" he said to me

 "and you are very handsome" I told him laughing "are we going back inside?" he asked me "yeah okay but wait come back here tonight promise?" he nodded and said "i promise" we each stepped back into our own room when i heard a knock on my door and another, another and it just kept coming so i walked to the door and saw my teammates standing there" y/n why didn't you open the door we've been here for like 10 minutes" connie asked "oh sorry i was busy" my team nodded "why are you here?" i finally asked "we are all going down and look around again" luis said "okay" i said. i looked around to the rest of my team and saw guy winking at me. I blushed back but luckily I was able to hide it. 

we all got down the long stairs and when we just got down we saw rick riley's group. i don't know them but i heard from julie that they are rude and mean "that's the group i was talking about" julie told me "oh?" I said as I stared at them "Look here, the ducks" I heard rick say "ah the two hockey teams I was looking for" I heard the gentleman from earlier say "rick, you and your team give the ducks a guided tour?" he said "yes i was just about to do that sir" i heard rick say "have fun" the gentleman said before he left "come ducks" rick told us. i saw a blond girl staring at me, she was also in rick's group but i think she was a cheerleader. before i could look at the other people i saw she was standing next to me "hi i'm mindy and you are?" she told me "i'm y/n, nice to meet you" i replied to her "i love your name it's pretty" she said "thank you that's sweet" kinda very sweet "you look like someone nice so I thought maybe we could be friends?" she asked me with a smile "yes that looks nice" I replied to her with a smile "perfect, here's my number if you need me and my room number is 165" she started "and what's your room number? " she asked "it's 296" i told her "that's high, do you have to do all those stairs?" she asked "yes it's really intense" i said to her "yes i can understand that" she gave me a smile and said "I have to go see you later" I gave her one smile and said "bye mindy, see you" 

I didn't expect her to be so sweet

she have me her number, I took my phone out of my pocket and started typing the number into my phone. 

*start of the chat*

me

hi it's y/n here!! :)

?

you have the right number, it's mindy x

me

perfect, I was hoping it was right haha xx

mindy

i have to go now but i'll see you around? 

me

yeah sure

see you

*end of the chat*

we also didn't have a real tour, he showed us the map and we were allowed to solve it ourselves. i expected that from rick, the things julie said helped me with that. I still had to unpack my suitcase I just realized, I was so busy with guy that I still had to unpack. i told the group that i would rather go unpacking "guys i have to unpack some more so i'm going to my room" i expected the rest to just stay here but they also had to unpack so they came along Everyone went up the stairs. me and guy had to step the furthest of the whole team, actually guy. he has number 297 and i number 296. we went to our rooms and i gave guy a hug and a kiss on the cheek "see you later?" i asked him "okay bye love" i heard him say and again butterfly. I can not help it.

I opened the door of mine and stepped in, closed the door again and put my things aside. I started with my suitcase where the clothes were in, so a very large suitcase. I opened the suitcase and started taking out clothes. I went to the closet and put clothes in it and I repeated and repeated until my suitcase was empty. I organized my closet for a while and then started with a new suitcase with my beauty supplies. I grabbed my suitcase and took it to the bathroom because it's handy when it's all there. I put the suitcase on the floor and took things out of it. 

I put them in cupboards there. after that there was one suitcase, the suitcase with random stuff in it. I put it on my bed and opened it,

 I saw a letter with my  name on it.