part 17

after the pool we decided to just go home. I came home and started making food, my mother was allowed to go home early from work today so I had to make food for two people. Normally I always make it for myself since she usually eats there. I didn't want to make something too difficult but just spaghetti. I made everything and while the pasta was cooking I set the table. 

my smile came when i saw the front door softly open and i saw my mother i was happy to see her because i haven't seen her in a long time because she is very busy and has to work late but she is here now . "hey mother" I said as I saw her enter "hey y/n, how are you?" she asked me giving me a big hug "oh i'm good and how are you?" I asked back "good good, just a bit busy with work" I nodded to her answer"I made spaghettie if you want" I said happily "oh sounds delicious" I walked with her to the kitchen and saw her looking at the spaghetti "looks delicious" she said with a smile. we both sat down at the kitchen table and started eating until she asked for something. "so how's hockey?" I looked at her and said "it's good, our team is getting better and better."

"that sounds good, how are your friends?" she asked right after "they are doing well" I repliedwe ate a little further until she asked the question I expected her to ask and I think everyone could already guess what question "do you have a boyfriend already" this was the question, totally expected. "actually I should tell you something about that" I started "mhm go on" she said interested "I have a boyfriend" I saw a smile on her face "what is his name and when can I meet him" she asked quickly " calm down mother, his name is guy and you can meet him later" i said laughing "is he cute?" she asked me "yes he's cute" I said as I quietly turned red.

after me and my mom finished dinner we talked some more since we finally saw each other again after a long time. then we heard the bell. who is that now? it's super late already. my mama opened the door and came back with a letter..for me? "hey sweetie, someone has sent you a letter, it looks cool" she said as she handed me the letter and sat down next to me. I read the letter "so it says that, me and my team are awarded to the junior varsity hockey scholarships in the Eden Hall Academy" I started "wait what's that?" asked my mother "it is a school where you can play hockey" I replied. I read the rest of the letter and told my mother everything. "so do you want to go there?" my mom finally asked me

 "yeah sure, this is a big opportunity for my future and i really should take this one and i'm going to see my friends more" i said "okay is it with staying overnight?" she asked "yes it is" I replied "and when do you have to go there for the first time?" she asked right after "uh here in this letter it says we have to be there monday" i said "that's the day after tomorrow" she said and continued with "i'd start packing if i were you" she laughed a little " mom don't make me nervous" i said laughing after her "okay y/n i'm going to sleep. good luck" she said and gave me a hug "thanks you mom" i replied to her.

a few minutes after my mother went up i went up too but not to sleep, i was going to pack but called jesse first to know if he's going too.

*start of the call with jesse*

y/n: hey jesseee

jesse: hi y/nnn

y/n: are you going to the school? 

jesse: no, i can't go 

y/n: what why? that's so sad

jesse: yeah my parents don't let me, maybe next year

y/n: I'm going to miss you, it gets so boring without you

jesse: yo y/n do you want to promise something

y/n: yeah sure what is it

jesse: promise to tell me all the drama and that we're going to text a lot more cause you're my best friend and i really wouldn't want to lose you

y/n: i promise, will you promise the same thing?

jesse: i promise, i'll miss you tho

y/n: same reallly

jesse: yeah i hope i can go next year. it looks so cool 

y/n: right? it really does

jesse: yes i hope you'll have fun there

y/n: thank you but I think I'm going to start packing since it's Monday already. see you jesse.

jesse: okay see you y/n.

*end of the call with jesse*

this really did make me sad. my best friend isn't going

what should I pack now? maybe clothes first. I went to my wardrobe and took my clothes out. I opened my suitcase and started to put clothes in it. I had a lot of clothes, and I took a lot with me. i like everything; dresses, skirts, pants, t-shirts, crop tops, sweater, hoodie. I basically wear everything but now I'm starting to get more of a style. The next thing I'm going to grab is my beauty gear. I went to the bathroom and started putting everything in a suitcase. I was wondering who all went with me, I plan to send a message to all of them tomorrow to ask if they are coming or not. because right now I can fall asleep on the floor. I'll pack the rest tomorrow so I got ready to go to sleep and lay down in my bed and fell asleep.