part 8

they had a game today, normally I also had a game but I can't go from coach and the worst is I can't even go and watch the game. i really wanted to go and watch to support my team but since i'm not allowed to watch, i'm going to watch movies and eat all day long.

I wonder how it will go there after watching three movies it got boring so I stopped, just a change of schedule. I think the game is now over so I'll drop a message in the group chat to ask how it went.

the ducks

me

hey guysss

how was the game? did you win?

hellooooo

adam

hey y/n, the game was good we won!!

me

that's so good

proud of you guys!!

adam

what about you? how have you been these days? 

me

oh i'm doing okay thank you for asking<3

adam

you're welcome

i hope you're coming back soon

we miss you

guy

miss you y/n. so glad you're okay <3

me

i hope i'm coming back soon and i miss you guys too!! 

awh guy thank you <3

connie

hi y/n miss you

me

miss you too connie

jesse

y/n i miss you, you better be coming back fast or ima go to your house and take you here by myself

me

uhh jesse i miss you too. <3

*end of chat*

I'm so happy they won. but what am I going to do here all day? my mom has gone to work, she works in a restaurant and she works till evening or sometimes midnight so i am home alone a lot and that has pros and cons. I can do what I want but if something happens I'm on my own.I stepped back down the stairs but heard a knock at the door. huh? I didn't have a date with anyone, did I? i open the door and see guy. "oh guy what are you doing here?" I asked "I wanted to see you so are you free?" "uh yes i'm free" i say "great can i come in?" he asked "of course" I said with a smile 

he comes in and we both just look at each other "so you wanted to see me?" i asked to end the silence "yes i was a little worried and uh it's over between connie and me" he said with a sad face "omg guy i'm so sorry what happened? do you want to talk about it? " I was shocked "It's been a while that things got rough between us, we just finished the game and I wanted to give her a hug and she just ignored me so I asked her if I'd done anything wrong and she just said I'm breaking up with you" he told me "you know what?" he looked at me weird "what?" I looked at him and said "I have a great idea" "and what's that great idea of ​​yours?" he said clearly still confused "how about having fun together and forgetting about connie? you can stay here as long as you want. i call it a sleepover but for more days what do you think?" and now hope he says yes "sure y/n thank you" he said as he gave me a hug. I had a smile on my face and gave him a hug back. 

"let's go after your stuff first?" I said waiting for his answer "Yup" he said with a laugh. I'm glad I made him happy again. we walked to his house together and I was allowed to ride on his back because my knee hurt, it's a lot better but I still have to be patient. "we're here" guy said "yes we areee" I said in a singing tone. that made him laugh, we entered his house with me still on his back. he stepped over to the couch and dropped me on the couch "perfect" i heard him say quietly "i heard you mf" i said quietly "and i heard that too" guy said quietly then we both laughed" okay y/n will you stay here while I pack my things?" he asked on the stairs "yeah sure" i said with a smile "okay it wont be long" he said before running up the stairs. after twenty minutes he came back with all his things and it looked like he was going on vacation. i started laughing and guy said "better too much than too little right?" "true" I said after I finished laughing "I have another great idea" I said sitting up "if it was as great an idea than your first idea then you can say it" "we're going to the store quickly and buy things we can do together" I said "yes let's gooo" guy said cheering

"we can go with my bike" I say"You ride it and I'm on the back" I continue"since when should I ride the bike and not you?" asks guy "uh since this" i said pointing to my knee "oh yeah forgot" he said with a small smile then we took his stuff to my house first and put everything inside my room we got back out and i took my bike and brought it to guy "alright get on the back" guy said seriously "yes yes why so serious?" I asked with my eyes that rolled "no idea was in the mood for that" he said back laughing "okay guy ride the bike now" I said finally wanting to go to the store "watch out because I can just push you off it " I laughed "yeah sure you can do that but you won't" "who says that" he says waiting for us to cross the road "me" then it was quiet for a while "OH LOOK THERE IS THE SHOP GO TO THAT" I said yelling into guy's ear "MY EARS HELP" he said yelling too. we arrived and parked our bike and got into the shop. 

"omg omg" i said happy to be here again "what" guy said briefly "we have to go there, come on" i dragged him to the other side of the store "we're going to do face masks together tonight" "this ?" he said pointing to some face masks "yeah this, you're going to see it tonight" i put some in our shopping cart and walked on with him "OH" guy said "YES WHAT" "NOW I HAVE AN IDEA" he said proud of himself for having an idea "what's the idea?" I asked curiously "oh nevermind I forgot" I started laughing at him because this was funny. We were finally out of the store after one hour of looking around all the time, we had games, face masks, food, a recipe for baking cookies and much more.tonight is going to be really fun."okay y/n jump on the back of your bike" said guy waiting for me "yes have patience" i was drinking"y/nnnnn" he wants me to be faster but I'm drinking so he has to wait, I stopped drinking and said "guyyyy""come quickly" he said looking at me "okay now we can go" i finally sat on the back of the bike and kept my hands around guy's chest otherwise i would fall. we came back home and put my bike away and stepped into my house.we decided to wear our pajamas already so first we change clothes.