part 27

I was woken up by my annoying school alarm clock. my hand goes to the alarm clock to turn it off. I rub my eyes again before getting out of bed. "stupid school" I whispered to myself. as you probably noticed it is the first class of the year, normally it is immediately but our school likes to do it differently. the first day we had already received our class schedule but to be honest I haven't looked at it yet. I wasn't in the mood, I'm sure the rest haven't looked into it yet either. "oh no" I realized that I couldn't find my timetable anywhere and then there was panic, I still had fifteen minutes but that is not much. I don't want to be late for my first lesson. what bad impression would I make? soon they will hate me from the very first lesson. very quickly I keep searching for the thin piece of paper. where is that sheet now? and then I found it, under my bed. I looked at the clock. 5 minutes? now I must carry on. I can't be late. I can't be late. I won't be late. Yes. I got out the door and quickly ran down the stairs. i have maths first, better there are nice people in my class. otherwise it really won't work. probably all the ducks are with me in my classes, which isn't fun either, since we had that fight.

things have changed after the fight. I've changed, the ducks have changed too. it didn't make us all so happy. I would have wanted it differently. I stepped into my classroom and bumped right into someone, not a person, a whole group. "oh I'm sorry" I told the group as a reflex but got nothing back. I looked at who the group was and saw the ducks, Adam was also there but he was a little further. I was swept through all my thoughts when I heard the teacher say something. "so in this lesson you have fixed places where you have to sit, every lesson" my eyes opened wider. it can't be that bad right? "here is the planning, come forward one by one and see where to sit" she told us. I nodded and waited for my turn, I was third or something. "hello y/n?" the teacher asked me "yes y/n it is" i told her with a smile "you can sit in the back left corner" she pointed to the spot. nobody was there yet and hopefully it will stay that way, but i don't think so. I thanked the teacher and went to my seat. time passed and more and more places were occupied. I was already unpacking my books so that the time passed by. I looked back and saw that there were only five people waiting for a seat. guy was still there, now it's his turn. the teacher pointed to me. 

why why why? why next to me? i saw guy step towards me. he paused next to his chair for a moment and then gave me a slight smile. you could tell he didn't want to sit next to me either. i wonder if he still thinks i cheated or did he finally use his brain? I have no idea and I don't want to ask him. I want to but I don't dare. the teacher started talking after everyone was seated. "I'm going to give you some explanation about our school today, if you have any questions you can ask them" we all nodded. I felt eyes on me so I started looking around to see who it could be. i looked next to me and saw guy looking at me, we made eye contact for a long time but i broke it by looking back at the teacher. The guy also looked back at the teacher afterwards. "This will probably be your local for the whole year, so also the places where you are now, they will stay." she began "if I give you respect I expect to get it back" and I was back in my thoughts. 

I'm just wondering, will the ducks and me be okay? I miss them so much. I haven't talked to them in a long time, it feels like years ago. i know i'm exaggerating but i want everything back to the way it used to be, meet up every night, go swimming together, play hockey together and i can go on like this for hours. and what about me and guy? i still want to be his pretty girl. I'm afraid if I don't talk to him now, someone else will take my place. 

these thoughts just make me sad

"Does anyone have any questions?" the teacher asked our class after the explanation. we couldn't answer because we had our second lesson and the teacher herself also had to go to another class.  we had to sit down, unfortunately. it's not that i hate guy bu-

I was interrupted by the boy next to me who started talking to me. "hey" is what i heard from him "hi" I told him dryly "how have you been" is what he asked me "i have been okay, what about you" I asked him "yeah okay" he nodded at me, i did the same. this is so embarrassing

normally we would have history now but she is not here today so we have to study for tests or assignments. bit boring. we couldn't even do anything because it's the second lesson of the first day.

"y/n?" I heard someone ask me, guy. i looked at him and said "yeah?""look, i really need to talk to you after school" i nodded so he would finish his sentence "we could meet on the roof" he continued "yes sure sounds good" i said. back to work then

maybe it wouldn't hurt to start a conversation? soon we'll be talking anyway so what makes the difference and I can't ignore him forever or answer briefly to everything he says. i need to start talking now. "how are the rest? i haven't talked to them in a while" i whispered to guy "yea they are fine i think most of them miss you, even charlie" he told me. "Charlie?" i am clearly confused he has been spreading lies about me and saying mean things to my face and now he misses me? "yes i think so" i nodded "did you hear?" huh "heard what?" I asked confused "Apparently luis and mindy have you know-" my mouth dropped open 

"KISSED?" i yelled which made almost the whole class look at me "Y/N don't be so loud" he whispers he yells at me "yes sorry so they kissed? isn't she with rick?" i have to go see her later to hear it all and what she's going to do now whether she's going to stay with rick or go with luis and more "no look they didn't just kiss and yes she's with rick" he explained "so a make-out session?" I asked "no, they had sex" he whispered in my ear 

"WHAT" came out of my mouth faster than I expected and again the whole class looked at me. "where did you hear that?" I still asked in shock "well, the ducks told me this morning" he explained "oh I'm going to ask mindy himself maybe it's not true" he nodded. I checked for a teacher in our classroom and then quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket. I have to send to her already. 

*start chat with mindy*

me

mindy is it true? you and luis had sex? 

ma wife<3

I'll explain everything to you after school I promise!! x

me

okay i'll see you then x

*end of chat with mindy*