25. Drugged?

"Hyung take a right."

"No, take a left."

"No, it says right."

"But left is faster."

"Would you two shut up!"

The two boys sat up, startled by their friend who was behind the wheel.

"The fastest one is straight, so shut up, both of you." Jake kept his eyes on the road but the other two could feel the glare in his eyes even though it wasn't on them.

Sunoo and Niki slouched in their seats and stared at the darkness that surrounded them to distract them from the tension.

Jake was in such distress. The thought of having to now see his ex, Sunghoon, with his new boyfriend, who is definitely cheating on him, made Jake's insides twist.

He felt bad but there wasn't a way that he could break the news to him without possibly being blamed on for lying. Plus, he had zero proof so it was something he just had to wait on.

Was he a bad person for it?

-

"Finally!" Jay ran after seeing his three awaited friends walk through his door. "I mean, the party is like half way over, but it's ok, you still made it."

Jake saw Sunghoon far in the crowd and his heart ached. Before his tears could even begin to think about forming in his eyes, he threw the cloth over his head and aligned the eye holes with his eyes, covering the rest of his face and body.

"I'm surprised you actually got him to dress up." Jay pointed at Jake and Sunoo giggled.

"It took us hours to finally get him to agree with a costume he liked. This was the best we could do."

Jake was none other than your typical blanket ghost. Coincidentally, the same as Felix. The guy he despised at the moment.

"Well??? Let's go and finally have some fun!" Jay pulled in his friends and they all trailed behind.

-

"I'm thirsty.." Jungwon tugged onto his boyfriend who was a little bit preoccupied with dancing.

Jay was getting a little too into the music and felt himself a bit too much and Jungwon was not living for it at the moment.

Jungwon turned around to find Jake standing still, definitely not enjoying the party as much and decided to ask if he'd accompany him in getting something to drink.

"Jakey Hyung...will you come get drinks with me?"

Being the Jakey Hyung he was, he had no choice but to say yes.

The two boys made their way through the crowd and over to the kitchen where all the drinks were.

As Jake was waiting for Jungwon to figure out what he wanted to drink, he saw Sunghoon dancing with Felix.

He sighed. That could've been him but he messed up.

After staring at them for what seemed like hours, he noticed something off with Sunghoon. He seemed like he was about to pass out.