38. Surprise!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Maybe he was anticipating it a bit too much but Sunghoon was just a bit disappointed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Maybe he was anticipating it a bit too much but Sunghoon was just a bit disappointed. He set down his phone after waiting a bit for Jake to text him but a message never lit up his screen.

To be quit fair, he didn't wish Jake happy birthday on his birthday so maybe it was deserved.

He was overthinking everything lately. The ways Jake and him would share glances and such. Maybe it was all in his head after that kiss.

Neither of them talked anything about it since it happened but they both are certain that
something changed after it.

Sunghoon leaned back in his desk chair and ran his hands through his hair in frustration. He wasn't sure if it was the stack math homework that was in front of him or the scene that was replaying in his mind. The one of him and Jake kissing.

"Aish!"

His heartbeat increased by the second as he continued to think about Jake. If only they hadn't broken up in the first place, they wouldn't be in this situation.

Pushing his chair back, he stood up and headed for his bedroom door. It was midnight and he was thirsty..for water but before he twisted the knob, he heard clinking coming from the window.

He isn't one who was a big fan of horror so this sort of thing sent chills down his spine. Now his heart was racing because his mind was imagining what sort of ghost or demon would be smiling back at him on the other side of the glass.

Doing what everyone does in a horror movie, he walked towards the window and made the tiniest opening in the blinds and looked out to see what was making the chilling noise and to his surprise, it was something even scarier. It was Jake.

Sunghoon quickly lifted the blinds and opened the window while looking at Jake who was gathering bags that was set on the ground.

"Jake what are you doing here? It's 12 in the morning."

Smiling cheekily, he held up the two bags.

"I thought you'd be hungry."

Sunghoon couldn't hide the smile that was forming. It was really cute to see Jake like this again. A side he hadn't seen in what seemed like forever.

"Could you maybe open the window and let me in? It's really cold out here."

Quickly, he slid the window open and removed the screen that was the only barrier between the two. Jake handed the bags to Sunghoon and climbed in, closing the window behind him.

"Here." Jake took the bags away and set them on the desk beside him. He dug around the snacks until he found the container he was looking for.

"Close your eyes."

Obeying, Sunghoon took his hands and put them over his eyes while he closed them. Jake pulled out the containers and set them all over the desk. Drinks, triangle kimbaps, sausages, noodles, and his special surprise, tiramisu mochi.

"Ok you can open now."

Sunghoon removed his hands away from his face and look at Jake with confusion until he saw his desk filled with his favorite snacks.

His heart fluttered as he saw Jake smiling widely. Jake, On the other hand, was really nervous. He was hoping it wasn't too much and that the younger would love the gesture but Sunghoon was being very unexpresive so he was really unsure.

Just then, Jake got his answer.

With no hesitation, Sunghoon extended his arms and walked into Jake's chest while wrapping around his waist.

"Thank you."

Jake was a bit taken back since he wasn't expecting Sunghoon to hug him but he didn't waste a second and wrapped his arms around the younger, pulling him even closer.

"Happy birthday Sunghoon."

Jake couldn't stop smiling. The feeling of having Sunghoon this close made his chest tighten. It was like everything he wished for just finally came true.

The hug ended and the two separated, now a large space was in between them.

There was now a soft tension as the the two looked into each other's eyes.

"Thank you so much Jake."

Sunghoon was really trying to hold back but he couldn't anymore. Jake hadn't noticed that Sunghoon's eyes had tears building in them until one began sliding down his cheek.

Out of habit, he ran his thumb over Sunghoon's cheek, wiping away the tear.

"Don't cry. You should be happy."

"That's why I'm crying. I'm really happy actually."

Jake smiled lightly and gently leaned in towards Sunghoon to which he leaned his head in as well.

Their heads began moving closer and closer until their lips finally connected. It was just like that one morning again.

Their lips began moving slowly but in sync and they fit perfectly together, just like they always had.

As they continued to kiss, their pace began to quicken and it became more intense and hot.

Sunghoon wrapped his arms around Jake's neck while Jake pulled at the younger's waist.

He began walking forward, pushing Sunghoon backwards until he fell back onto the bed. The two pulled apart and Jake looked at Sunghoon in the eyes while he became flustered as he realized he was over the younger.

Quickly, Jake went back and closed the distance, kissing Sunghoon once again.

The kiss was even more passionate than all of their other ones. It was like, the first time they had kissed. Their first kiss was so sweet and passionate and this was giving the same vibe.

Pulling away once more, Jake put his lips right next to Sunghoons ear and chuckled lightly. Feeling the hot air on the side of his neck sent chills down Sunghoon's back and made his stomach tingle.

"I hope you have an amazing birthday Sunghoon."

He brought his head back up and pecked Sunghoon once more before pushing himself up off the bed.

"I'll go get some hot water started for the cup noodles now."

Jake then walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen while he left Sunghoon still lying on the bed in the same position.

So many things were running through his mind but only one question was repeating itself over and over again.

What did this make them now?