The trip

WARNING: SEX SCENE IN CHAPTER

It's almost been a week since that fight between me and sonic. We haven't spoken a word to each other since that night. I'm glad it's Friday because once we got off me and Amy headed straight to the cabin in her white Toyota Avalon since mine is totaled. I watched as we drive past the endless row of trees through the tinted window. "Are you ok knux?" She asked. "Yeah just getting lost in thought I guess." I replied. She pulls off to the side of the quiet road. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I need to get something from the back" "ok Ames" I said as I look back out the window just as she throws something into the front and it hangs on the rear view mirror. I look to see her underwear dangling and then in the back to see her dress is off. "We got a little time to spare how about I make your worry thoughts go away~" she said licking her lips and spreading her legs. "You don't have to ask me twice" I grinned taking off my seatbelt and crawled in the back as she giggles.

The crackling sound of the tires on the gravel echoes through the forest as we pull up to the large cabin. We see Shadow's GMC Serra with the trailer carrying their motorcycles parked under a canopy building. I put the car in park and checked my hair through the sun visor mirror making sure it's not a complete mess from earlier. "You look beautiful~" knuckles winked and I giggle. We get out of the car and stretch. The fresh scent of crisp mint and pine fills my nose as my body relaxes. "Like it Ames?" Knuckles said taking our suitcases out of the trunk. "Very" I said with a big smile. Rouge opens the cabin door and walks onto the porch. "About time you guys!" She smiled. "Sorry we're late we had to make a pit stop" I said as we walk up the steps. She looks at me knowing I was lying but gives me a thumbs up as we both giggle. Inside the cabin was huge! High ceilings with a stunning antler chandelier, a brick fireplace with a flatscreen tv bolted above it and brown leather couches surrounding it, the kitchen had grey granite countertops over dark wooden cabinets with a matching island, and a hot tub in the back porch looking out to the stunning mountains with trees starting to change its colors. "Omg! This place is so beautiful!" I said very excited. "Tell me about it!" Rouge chimed in as she pours me a strawberry margarita she just made. "Well make yourself at home Ames" Shadow said walking down the stairs. "Need help knux?" "Nah I'm good man" Knuckles said. Shadow and him go upstairs as I walk out to the back porch balcony. I admire the view as the sunsets over the mountains. I smile enjoying the sight while sipping on my drink and feel Knuckles arms wrapped around my waist and his chin on my shoulder. "You excited for tomorrow?" He asked giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Yes very much I'm so happy we came here." I smiled. "Me too Ames" he replied. "Hey you two if your aren't to tired we're going to a club that's 30 mins down the road." Shadow said. "Sounds fun" Knuckles said. "Actually I rather stay here and order something in." I smiled. "Ok well if ya change your mind we will be there" Shadow walks away and knuckles looks at me. "What?" "You turning down going to a club?" He smiled. "Well maybe if we have the place to ourselves we can explore~" I said with my finger tracing the crescent moon on his chest. He grinned holding me close. "Maybe a little fun in the hot tub on our bedroom balcony~" he teased. I bite the bottom of my lip. "Oooh I like that idea~" I said finishing my drink and kissed him deep. "Wanna change into our swimsuits" he smiled. "Fuck the swimsuits and take me now~" I said. He lifts me over his shoulder as we head upstairs giggling.

I woke up with my head and body sunken into the soft bed. The warmth of the white flannel pattern comforter and knuckles arm around my waist makes me want to stay like this forever. I think about last night and smile snuggle deeper in the sheets. I feel his morning wood poking me. I always wondered what he tasted like. I moved a little enough for his arm to move off my waist as he is still dead asleep. I pull the covers over my head until I see his erection under his sweatpants. I lick my lips pulling the down until his member pops out. I lick the base up to the tip. "He tasted good" I thought as I wrap my lips around him. I lick the tip inside my mouth before bobbing my head up and down. I feel the tip at the back of my throat not even half way down. My ears perk hearing is sleepy moans. I continue a bit faster feeling him throbbing in my mouth. I enjoy his moaning as he sleeps. I get a taste of his precum which is salty but I like it. I felt the sheets lift up and my green eyes look up into his purple blue eyes. "You having fun?" He asked. I nod with his member still In my mouth. He drops the sheets as I continue hearing him moan. I feel him pulsing getting ready to explode. "A-Ames I'm g-gonna...." He holds down my head as his cum flows down my throat. It tasted so good and I enjoyed it. I crawl back up and lay my head on his chest. "That was a nice surprise~" he smiled. "Glad you liked it~" I replied. "Wanna go for round two?~" he asked. "I need to shower so how about you join me~" I said getting up dragging him with me.