20 years later

"CHRIS RUTAN IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!"  Shouted Kim Ellen (17) as she chases her brothers Chris (14) and Rutan (14) down the stairs. Knuckles moves his plate as Amy moves her coffee mug just as Rutan slides across the table falling on the floor catching a book. "Got it!" He yelled. She darts after him and tosses the book to Chris jumping on the sofa. "Dear Dairy I have the biggest crush on Bonestine the boy next door. He's soooooooo hot!" They laugh except for Kim Ellen. Chris doesn't notice his sister run at him and tackles him to the ground yanking her dairy out of his hands. "Hey get off!" "Next time stay out of my room!" She yelled getting off of him heading back to her bedroom. "Boys what did we learn?" Amy said. "Not to mess with our sister's stuff." They say together. "And?" Knuckles looked up. "Including their private personal stuff" they finished. "Yeah they aren't gonna learn" Emma (16) said walking down giving both her parents a kiss on the cheek. "Hey can I hangout with Destiny and Brittney after school today since it's a Friday?" She asked. Knuckles and Amy look at each other. "Is Daisy and Blaze ok with it?" Knuckles asked. "Yes daddy." "Then that's fine just call us when they pick you up ok?" "Ok I promise thank you" she gave her father a kiss on the cheek again. "Hey can I hang out with Ivy at the cafe for our dark poetry night and can I barrow your car mom?" "That's fine honey but be careful and put gas in the tank when you're done" Amy said tossing her the keys. "Yes ma'am" she said leaving for school with her siblings. "Now that we're alone~" Knuckles said sliding a box with a orchid on top. "Happy 20th anniversary Ames." She smiles "Oh you remembered!" Amy said putting a small bag on the table. "Open yours first!" Amy said excited. Knuckles laughs and pulls out the tissue and eyes widen. "Ames you did not" she nods excitedly he pulls out a signed album of his favorite rock band. "Shit this is awesome!" He kisses her. "I'm so glad" she smiled as she opens hers. "Plane tickets?" "Look where to" "HAWAII!!!! I ALWAYS WANTED TO GO!" "Well then start packing our plane leaves tomorrow." She squeals and runs right upstairs packing. "WAIT WHAT ABIUT THE KIDS?!" "I already got my dad and your parents informed they will be taking care of them." "OK! IM GOING TO HAWAII!!!" He chuckles loves hearing her excitement. "I love her" he muttered. "Knuckles come up here and help me!" "Coming!" He heads upstairs.

He walks past the pictures of their wedding day to the their daughters first birthday, to the birth of their second daughter, and the boys 3rd birthday. He opens the door and here's a thud. Amy falls to the ground. "Shit hon are you ok?" "Yes and talk about deja vu again" she smiles.

He takes her hand and flashback to the day they got together. A day they will always treasure.

End