The trip part 3

"Wow!" I thought as we pulled up to the entrance parking lot

"Wow!" I thought as we pulled up to the entrance parking lot. We pull off our jackets since it was warmer today and place them in the side boxes of the motorcycles. I dust off my favorite black Bon Jovi tank top after I switched from my high heel boots to my white tennis shoes. "I'm ready!" I said smiling walking up to Knuckles waiting for me at the gift shop. "Got you a little something close your eyes" he said I do and he walks up behind me putting something around my neck. "Ok you can open them." I look down and gasp at the raw opal stone on a silver chain (like the picture above). "If you don't like it I can retu-" "Are you kidding?! I LOVE IT!" I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a kiss. "Was this the surprise you were telling me about?" I asked. He shakes his head. "That's not until later" he said with a mysterious grin as we walk to shadow and rouge waiting with our tour guide.
The caves were filled with small cracks of crystals lighting up the cave. The colors of blue, white, green, purple, and red looks more stunning than the pictures like Knuckles said. I smile getting more excited as the tour continues. Knuckles smiles at me as my eyes wonder and amazed at the caves. "And that's the end of our tour!" The guide said breaking my gaze and I feel very sad. "Awwwww" I said sadly. "You all can still wonder around just follow the trail back ok" the tour guide smiled as she leaves. "I actually want to head back to the cabin" rouge said winking at shadow knowing what she means. "Yeah me too see y'all later" he picks her up and runs out of the caves. "Well that could've worked out better than I thought." Knuckles said and grabbed my hand. "Come with me it's time I show you the surprise" he smiled. We leave the cave and back to the motorcycle where he pulls out our swimsuits. "Ummm knux why did you bring these?" I asked as he hands me my bikini. "We have to swim to get to it." He smiled grabbing two towels.

We go back into the cave but knuckles leads us to a different part where there's a small pool of water that was lit by blue crystals

We go back into the cave but knuckles leads us to a different part where there's a small pool of water that was lit by blue crystals. We change and put our clothes under a rock. He takes my hand and leads me into the water which was surprisingly warm. I follow him to a wall at the end of the small pool. "Ready?" He said I nod. We go underwater and through a small cave. Once we swam up to the surface my eyes widen at the massive cave decorated with so many opal and sapphire crystals. "Omg!" I said amazed as he helps me out. We sit on the cave ground our feet in the water. "I can't believe this how on earth did you find it?" I asked. "Well actually I found this before it became a tourist attraction. It was during the time I was camping with Tails and sonic 10 years ago. I actually never told anyone about this place because I wanted to bring someone special here." He turned and smiled at me. I push back my wet hair. "I guess I'm that someone special?" I asked blushing and smiling. He cups the side of my face and kisses me deep. I wrap my arms around his neck my heart pounding. This the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me. We smiled as we look in each other's eyes and as I look into his eyes as they glow brighter in this light i knew then I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I want him to be my husband someday.

Her eyes glow more beautiful in the light of the crystals. I never want to loose her I want to spend my life with her. It's too soon to ask her but in my heart I knew I want her to be my wife someday.
We decided to head back to the cabin after an hour. I load up the motorcycle as Amy gets another souvenir from the gift shop. She comes back with a bag of crystals that was chiseled from the caves and leather bracelet for me. We hop on the motorcycle and ride back to the cabin.

I hold knuckles tight as we pull up to the cabin. The sun had started to set and the sight was breathtaking. I have had the best and romantic day of my life. I feel the engine cut and we get off. Knuckles tosses our wet towels and swimsuits in the washer. I grab my unopened box from the counter and head upstairs. I enter our room and open the box. Inside was a red lace corset with matching garter belt and red thigh high fish net stockings. "Well then thanks girls" I said to myself. I smile and walk into the bathroom to change.

Knuckles is in for a surprise~

WARNING SEX SCENE NEXT CHAPTER